Gotenks Vs Majin Buu

Gotenks finally encounters Majin Buu just outside a populated area and blasts Buu right through his stomach. "Who hurt Buu?!", Majin Buu demands angrily. 'If you're looking for the guy who made you look like a jolly pink donut that would be me", Gotenks quipped. Buu upper holes steamed in frustration. "You make Buu mad Now You Die!!!", Buu snapped. Gotenks in his current state was not ready for the battle to come as the kolly monster not pissed beat the living shit out the Cocky merged Saiyan continuously.Gotenks put up a good fight with a few energy blasts but it was a beating in the end. After a while the nearby Militia arrived and began open fire on Majin Buu. Buu more furious fired a massive Energy Wave that Gotenks was barely able to get out of and the entire are obliterated. Gotenks returned to the lookout heavily battered and defeated but in his combined mind he remembered what Buu told him. "Go away you have power but you can't be Buu. One thing's true you remind Buu of those two other spiky fighters Buu beat when he woke up". Buu said in flashback. This infuriated the duo and after they received a proper spanking from their moms each they further dedicated themselves into defeating Buu but they might not actually kill them because in a way he was just like them. But for the people he hurt he had to be defeated at least in a fight.