The three day wait Buu comprehends Humanity

After his battle with spikey guy, Majin Buu heads out into the open field and carves a survival bound life for himself. He builds himself a house for him to call home after being encouraged of the need of such after curing a blind boy he had come to know of afterwards. After a while he encounters a strange bushy brow guy going by the name Hercule entering his home. He shows him video games and plays with him. They even find a dog to call theirs and name his Bee. The little trio/ family pal around all day long. At one point Buu questions if someone was challenging him to a fight. THis was obviously Goten and Trunks as Super Saiyan Gotenks getting cocky again and wasted his Fusion time before he could do anything. After they separate they fly off before Buu could see them. They pal around and Hercule at this point figures out that Buu's not even a menace. He just a powerful alien guy who's been manipulated by greedy Wizards for eons. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. 

As the world outside of the Z-Fighters believed that Majin Buu as the apocalypse it was every man for himself. And this idiot had the brilliant idea to kill both Hercule and Bee once he realizes that they're there with Buu. The gunman's lackey tries to reason with the gunman saying that Hercule's presence alone proved that their "score" would be a bad idea. But the dumb gunman doesn't listen and sneaks into Buu's house and shoots Hercule on sight an Buu happened to see Hercule go down. Angered Buu even after being hit with a barrage of bullets tries to go after and kill the mean man but saving his friend was more important. Buu maintains his composure because he knows what will happen if he let's it out. After he heals Hercule, Hercule immediately knocks the gunman out. The lackey kept his distance and stayed outside.

After they believe the bad man is gone the Gunman simply sneaks off to a small ledge like hill and got into sniper position. He aimed the shot for Bee the dog and once he has a clear shot he fires. Bee was shot down right in front of Hercule and Buu. Buu freaks out with a severe amount of steam coming out of him. "You Fool do you have any idea what you done?!", Hercule retorted towards the Gunman. "Hey it's the end of the world and the unleashment of that monster's power is an atonement is for everyone you've conned and wronged through the years. In their final moments humanity will see their Savior for the self-serving coward for what he truly is. Besides me pissing off that creature to get to you, that was for Wukan the one fighter that died going against you in the Martial Arts Tournaments; And guess what he was my brother", The gunman replied as he spat blood at Hercule's face. Hercule remembers Wukan well, a good fighter and a good guy at heart. The one thing that went wrong was the fact that he entered the Tournament to get back at Hercule for screwing his wife all the way back when the two were a couple back before the android threat ( AU:The red haired announcer girl from the Cell Games and made a Cameo in the first episode of Super I can't remember her name on the top of my head).   Hercule regretted the match tremendously because during that match Hercule kept fighting and fighting and at one point Wukan was going to Cardiac Arrest and Hercule kept the match going anyway. Sure the investigators called the incident an accident and the family would get a reconcilable payoff in exchange for keeping quiet. But the soon to be Gunman knew it was a rigged Investigation and no one was willing to discredit and take down the great Hercule so he vowed that when fate decided the time was right he would help her give Hercule the atonement he deserves as well as vengeance for his brother Wukan. Hercule didn't bother killing the gunman he just punched him in the gut knocking him out again and proceeded to Bee and Buu. Bee was revealed to have a graze wound while Buu was still shaken up. Hercule tried to calm his friend down but Buu demands that he take Bee and get out of here. 

And so Buu finally snapped and his evil side EVIL BUU was UNLEASHED!!!

A fight ensues between the Good and Evil Majin Buu and in the end the Darkness over powered the light and so SUPER BUU was born

Shortly After his transformation, Super Buu first killed the Gunman and then went inside the lackey's body and forced to implode

Shortly After his transformation, Super Buu first killed the Gunman and then went inside the lackey's body and forced to implode. Then he glanced at Hercule and Bee and flew off.