Super Saiyan Nappa

As Nappa tried to help the Ranfan cope with her lost, he thought more about what he went through. especially since Vegeta betrayed him. Enraged he raised his power level and destroyed a mountian. This attracts the attention of the Z-fighters. "This power it can't be.." Piccolo said in shock. "I'm afraid it is Mr.piccolo; Finally a true chance to defeat these guys once and for all," Gohan thought.  "We sensed what happened here Saiyan. I don't know how you got out but you're going straight back to hell!!!" Piccolo sensed in anger. "Calm down Namek, I had nothing to do with this it was that Blue blonde girl. Wait a second.....ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha;Oh that's classic. Raditz got that dual personality earthling pregnant and her crazy bitch side was the stronger willed of the two. ahahahahaaha", Nappa responded in utter laughter. "uh Krillin, piccolo, Yamacha what does pregnant mean?"Gohan asked. "Nothing you need to know!!!" everyone said in unison. Piccolo explains everything to Ranfan and keeps her up to speed on what's actually going on. Right when the Z-fighters were about to fight, Nappa charged at a fraction of his full speed and sent everyone flying in a single blow. All except Gohan whom somehow dashed away at the last second. "Well kid it looks like you're saiyan half is finally manesfesting itself", Nappa quipped. "Why you!!!", Gohan replied. "Since you have the best chance of survival I'll show you a taste of my new found power. And as a bonus if you can last a full minute of relentless Saiyan vs Saiyan combat, I'll gladly tell you the planet Kakarot escaped Namek to and is currently training on", Nappa pitched. With a massive scream he channels the true roots of his power effecting the entire planet at once and as thunder galnces over him, his eyes and beard hair starts to glow a overwhelming blonde. "No,no,no,no,no,no,noooooooooo", Piccolo psaid in sheer fear as the second Super Saiyan revealed himself.  And with a massive quake of light,thunder,and lightning, Super Saiyan Nappa was unleashed!!!

As the two warriors' powers soared across the scared battlefield, the more Nappa 's strength grew. "Come on kid, you only got 30 seconds to go. Surely you can do better than this;After all I did wipe out mist of your little crew the only diference is you don't have little Kakarot to save and protect you", Nappa quipped. At that exact moment, Gohan had a massive rage boost once again and pounded the old saiyan into the dirt and bathed the battlefield in his blood. Then he makes his singature move to end the bald giant. "Ka...Me..Ha...Me...H-", Goahn was preparing to unleashed the devastating kamehameha when out of nowhere, Ranfan leaped in and faced Gohan to stop him form firing. "Please don't hurt him. All he's done was put up with my sobbing and based on what Piccolo told me the damage can easily be fixed either naturally or  with the Dragonballs. Besides I think Trunks would be happier  if I moved on anyways", Ranfan pleaded. Goan growled in anger so much over how Nappa a year ealier single-handedly slaughtered everyone and his mentor Piccolo/Kami he had a chance to save from death but was too scared to do so, he didn't even notice the little "implication" Ranfan was refering to as she winked at Nappa afterwards. Before Yamcha could make a pun on the matter, Piccolo grabbed him and threw him to the other side of the planet where he would beat the living tar out of him for even attempting to make a mating joke in front of Gohan. Whi;e that was going on, Krillin walked up to Gohan and talked him out of it by saying,"Hey it doesn't matter, we got to Namek, beat an even bigger threat like the Ginyu Force and Frieza. Let's just let it go huh?"

While everyone gathered their bearings and Yamcha got his bandages from his Green Man Beatdown, there was one last battle in store. Tien vs Raditz.