Piccolo's condolences Buu's Alive?!

When the smoke cleared Piccolo gave the boys to Krillin while he went to the crater to pay his respects. Upon arrival Piccolo mourns for the fallen Saiyan prince and bequifes that it's over only to his surprise that Majin Buu not only survived but is slowly regenerating. Babidi was laughing in his glory so much so that he didn't even notice Supreme Kai struggling away. Once Buu was restored he began to prance around. Babidi pleads with Buu to come back demanding that there were more fighters on the way. Then all of a sudden Piccolo snuck up behind him. "Call off your monster Babidi. This is your last chance of mercy so take it and i'll make it painless", Piccolo demanded. "Buu Buu Buuuuuu!", Babdi pleaded. Piccolo went for the blast strike only for Babidi to use his magic and create a barrier at the last second. " You fool you do know if you destroy me you lose the only way to reseal Majin Buu?!", Babidi reconciled in an attempt to save his own life. "That monster's not gonna be alive much longer so it doesn't matter anymore", Piccolo retorted. At that moment, Piccolo broke through Babidi's barrier and with a stroke of his hand cut him in half thus left him for dead. However Babidi found a way to get Buu to heal him and together they would now unleash a wave of destruction to lure out the so called fighters that disgraced him.