The Epic rematch Ten Years Later

Ten Years have passed since Majin Buu well Evil Buu anyway and a lot has happened. Gohan and Videl got married and had a daughter named Pan, Vegeta and Bulma had a daughter of their own named Bulla, Goten and Trunks have matured and trained from time to time if they weren't busy on dates or trivial stuff like that. And on top of all that Goku and Vegeta were a lot stronger since then. However the reason they all come back together again during the recent time of peace if their was too big of a gap is because Goku believes that King Yemma had heard his request to have Kid Buu reincarnated and the reincarnation is an Earthling that is competing in the World Martial Arts tournament. Vegeta thrills at the challenge to face off against Goku again even for the good of the people they have to hold back. Goku entices Goten to enter this year and Vegeta does the same with Trunks otherwise he'll cut his allowance in half. Trunks sulks but agrees. "Hey I wonder if Kosho and Suigetsu will be competing too?!", Goten replies stoked. "I don't know Goten the last time we saw them was during Yamcha's training session about five years ago come to think of it, not only them but I don't think we've even seen Yamcha since", Trunks replies. "Since they are half-breeds and were never peaceful like Gohan it's more than likely that not only they'll be competing but have been training too", Bulma retorts. "Is that why you've been so committed to our sparring session lately Goten?!", Goku asked. "Y-yes sir sorry for keeping it from you", Goten replies. "Hehe if only King Yemma had let go of that death pact he made with your Uncle Raditz then even now I could see how strong he'd gotten oh well there's always visiting him in the otherworld", Goku reconciles. "Speaking of Yamcha I wonder if he'll be competing too", Vegeta asks. "Ohh someone wants a proper rematch", Bulma teases. "Oh come on if Lord Beerus hadn't respectfully interfered then I could've taken him easy", Vegeta spouts in his pride. "I don't know Vegeta Yamcha regained his urge to train one last time to fight you fighter to fighter and he went with you toe-to-toe at least strategically so I'm pretty sure he's at peace with himself", Goku replies. Vegeta shrugged as everyone got a little laugh. But before anyone could comment further Goku noticed a little go getter flying towards them. It was whittle Pan. She lands right in front of her Grandpa as she asks if he saw her finish her lap. Goku nodded and told everyone that Pan was competing in the Tournament. Bulma is concerned and states that there won't be a junior division this year. But Goku reassures her that Pan will be Okay.

 After arriving on the Island, and going through the food and rides for dear old Pan, the Z-Fighters finally get back together again. "Hey Vegeta long time no see", Yamcha the first to speak. "Hmph I see you're not competing this year", Vegeta quips. "Don't worry Vegeta I kept up my training besides the wife pretty much told me that is I'm caught competing that she'll kick me out of the resort for a month", Yamcha spats. "Oh yeah I forgot you're married to Tights Brief", Krillin spats laughing. "Like you're one to talk out of any of us you stayed retired from fighting the longest", Yamcha retorts. "Now hold on I'll still train and defend my family when push comes to shove but during the peace I'm ol enjoy myself not to mention the fact that you're spouting against an officer", Krillin comes back. "Yeah an Officer off duty and out of jurisdiction we're on the tournament grounds therefore no officer other than hired security has no authority here so back off with the brief comments alright", Yamcha quips angrily. "Guys I hate to be the elephant in the room but if we're going to make it to processing and get good seats I suggest we get moving", Piccolo reconciles. "Big brother what were daddy and uncle Yamcha arguing about", Bulla asked innocently. "Well Bulla you were still a baby at the time so it's only fitting that you don't remember. Don't worry I'll tell you the story after the tournament right now try to stay close to mom okay", Trunks replied. "Okay", Bulla sighed. 

And so after the preliminaries and the drawing for matches, it finally came time for the epic battle the Ten year rematch... Son Goku vs Uub the reincarnation of Kid/ Evil Buu!!! Goku pretty much has to resort to mockery to get Uub mad but once he does the true battle begins and for an Earthling it was beyond expectations well since Yamcha lately. After well in the middle of one of the most heartstopping action packed matches in recorded tournament history since Goku vs Ma Junior, Goku pretty much calls off the match and flies off with Uub to begin his training henceforth the student has become the master.