Vegito vs Buuhan

When the massive light faded the new warrior was revealed. Goku and Vegeta were no more and now dawns...VEGITO!!! "Alright!!!", Vegito said eagerly with the combined voice of Goku and Vegeta. He then warps to Buuhan's location he then tests out his new bound reflexes. "Would you look at me I'm setting records", Vegito quips. Buuhan just looks on in wonder at the new fusion as he negates the energy blast he was going to fire. "He's dropped his guard great", Vegito says to himself. And with a flick of his wrists, he leaves a wind cut through Buuhan's face. " What do you call a Vegeta and a Goku? Vegito sounds alright. You know I was a little nervous about us sharing a body but it came out pretty good", Vegito quips reconciably. At that moment Vegito rushed into the fray and the battle began. Vegito and Buuhan were neck and neck with Vegito getting the upper hand with each passing second. If even got to the point where Buuhan channelled all the excess energy from eons of destruction into a single energy ball and lunged it at Vegito. Vegito now taking the battle seriously, raises his power and redirects the blast upward to the vast reaches of space where the blast left a massive glow around the planet as it exploded. 

"Well from that little maneuver it seems you have more power than you led on. But no one compares to me", Buuhan quips reconcilably. "You're wrong Buu; I'm destined to destroy you", Vegito replied. Now with the warm up over Vegito is ready for action as with a massive amount of energy Vegito transforms into a Super Saiyan!!! "Call me Super Vegito!!!", Vegito's last words spoken before the real battle begins.

 Now with the warm up over Vegito is ready for action as with a massive amount of energy Vegito transforms into a Super Saiyan!!! "Call me Super Vegito!!!", Vegito's last words spoken before the real battle begins