Return of an old friend

When the smoke cleared it revealed to be Tenshinhan ready to fight. Buu knew that his FUsion bound form would only last a few more seconds and he was angry at this . "I can't take it anymore now you Die!!!", Buutenks retorted as he charged a massive energy blast to destroy the planet. As all seemed lost Goku uses instant transmission and fired a destructo disk and cut Buutenks in half redirecting the blast before it was strong enough.  Gohan, Dende, Hercule, and Tenshinhan glanced up to the arrival of Goku alive and well. While everyone was focused on Goku, Buutenks' bottom half reformed and kicked Tien right upside the head knocking him unconscious before returning to his upper half.  "Gohan put this earring on. We're going to combine our bodies so we can beat Buu", Goku explains. "More Fusion?! Sounds like desperation to me", Buutenks quips. Goku throws the earring to Gohan and he completely misses it. Goku then turns Super Saiyan 3 and fights off Buutenks while Gohan looked for the earring. Gohan searched around and around but still couldn't find the earring. At one point, Buutenks finally diffused and his power weakened as a result. "Well Buu look's like the boys Fusion wore off. Now he's mostly Piccolo", Goku replies. "Dad I found the earring so what do I do?", Gohan asked. "Forget about it Gohan; Buu's lost his advantage we can take it from here", Goku replied confidently. "Is that a fact Goku?! Well in case you haven't noticed there's a certain piece of me missing", Buccolo quipped. And at that moment, the missing piece of his tentacle warped itself and while off guard absorbed Gohan the most powerful fighter in the universe. 

Buccolo was now BUUHAN!!!