The battle that will decide the fate of the universe Goku's request

With Kid Buu's arrival the Final Battle could now begin. But before the fight could officially begin, Dende, Elder, and Kibito Kai teleport to another planet away from the battle not knowing at the time that they forgot to bring Hercule and Bee when they left. Elder easily pitied the dog. Goku fights Buu off at Super Saiyan 2 and the two are seemingly evenly matched but then again when it comes to bloodlust and destruction Buu was only getting started. This was clearly shown when Kid Buu fired a another heavy energy blast and no matter how much Goku tried to dodge it the blast was redirected for the planet itself. Buu just laughs maniacally as the planet is altering due to the massive amount of energy it endured at one time. Goku then goes all out and then unleashes Super Saiyan 3!!! "Heh so Kakarot's finally in the mood is he? This'll be one to remember", Vegeta quips mentally. After Goku fully transforms into Super Saiyan 3 he is now ready for the fight that's before him. "Majin Buu, your time has come", Goku replies. Buu just snarls a menacing grin. After a snarling stand off the battle continues once more. Goku and Majin Buu are going neck and neck at every blow. This decisive battle is practically the battle of the century. Vegeta even questions the very notion like he always has time and time again as to why Goku a low class Saiyan get so strong yet so gentle he wouldn't hurt a fly. It was an ordeal his pride couldn't even Comprehend. But then Vegeta thinks to himself, "Maybe it's been my pride that's been blinding me for so long. Now I see after all this time for the first time it's painfully clear. You're better than me Kakarot; You are the best".

As Vegeta monologued the battle raged on. Goku was giving it his all and Buu kept coming back for more. Eventually Goku tired out all together and Vegeta had to step in. Vegeta knew he was outclassed but for the sake of the Universe it couldn't be helped. Despite his disadvantage, Vegeta fought on. And then all of a sudden Hercule stood up from his cowardice and faced Buu. As long as the other Buu was inside him he wouldn't be able to hurt the self-declared champ. After awhile Kid Buu spat out Good Buu out of his body. Hercule feared the worst for his friend and charged into the fight, he didn't care about his fears, he didn't care about the people he hurt, he didn't even care if he lived. Hercule fought Buu and got smacked around like a ragdoll. It was only a miracle that he was still alive. Then when things seemed like lights out for the champ. Majin Buu stepped in. And so  the Battle of the Buus began. 

As the two Majin Buus fought each other, Vegeta had come up with a plan. That Elder Kai, Kibito Kai, and Dende would go to New Namek and ask Porunga the Namekian Dragon to restore the Earth and her people. Goku first takes this as bringing Gohan, Goten and Trunks as Gotenks, and Piccolo back into the fight. Vegeta corrects him and states that their going to use a Spirit Bomb. Goku did not look hopeful at the idea.  First the deities would arrive to New Namek and ask to use the Dragon Balls. Next, the would use the first and second wish to restore the Earth and her people; the Good ones. Then in otherworld Gohan,Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo would notice that their alive again and would have Raditz energy warp them back to Earth. Gohan apologizes for getting him killed, but Raditz tells him to make that girl who's waiting for him happy will he? Gohan blushes as they warp away. After King Kai gets a mental link going, Vegeta pleads to the people of Earth to give their energy. The Z-Fighters we know and love are shocked to see this change in Vegeta and give their energy easily. However the people of Earth need a little more convincing in which Hercule gives my stating the obvious and how he's fighting Majin Buu. Of course Hercule apologizes and says that it was the only way they'd trust them.

Once the energy has been gathered Goku then fires the Super Spirit Bomb at Buu hopefully ending it. However, Kid Buu had a lot of power left and he deflected back the Spirit Bomb straight for Goku. As all hope seemed lost, Vegeta remembered that with Porunga they still had a wish. And so Dende in Namekian asks Porunga to restore GOku's strength to full power in which Porunga easily complies. Now that Goku has regained his power, he then stops the spirit bomb in its tracks and fires it right back at Buu. Goku on top of that turns Super Saiyan further concentrating the energy thus Kid Buu can't overpower it. Goku contemplates everything that had happened and made the hopes that Kid Buu would come back someday as a better person and perhaps they'll have a little one-on-one. "I'll be waiting Majin Buu!!!", Goku states eagerly. And with that Goku unleashed the Super Spirit Bomb and defeated Kid Buu once and for all.