2- Sleeper

Kakashi POV

I woke up lazily, and rubbed the sleep out of my one eye. I was afraid that Asoka would come in my room due to curiosity, so I had slept with my mask on. It's about 3 or 4 o'clock, the usual time that I wake up, so I head to the memorial around sun-rise. I don't know what to think of the mysterious girl named Asoka. She seems kind enough...but she talked to a stuffed animal. She also has stealth, I couldn't hear or sense her on the roof until she spoke out loud...and she was having tea on the roof?

I heard high pitched clanks, and taps in the kitchen, why is Asoka up at this hour? I pushed myself up and dressed up. I patted my hair silently and grabbed "Come Come Paradise" by the great Sanin, I slipped it in my vest's hidden pocket for safe keeping. After that, I slipped on my head-band.

I opened my bedroom door and walked into the living room, and saw Asoka sleeping? Then who's in the kitchen? I walked over to the kitchen to see a pink bunny with a black top hat, sitting on the counter, a cup of half drank tea was sitting in front of him, steam rising up. Two other cups were behind him, on a silver platter I remember having, along with a teapot. Herbs lay next to each other, while some were crushed in small piles.

"What the..." I mumbled to myself, picking up the bunny by its hat, which was stitched on, keeping it to the bunny. I heard a gasp and the couch made noises as Asoka probably woke up or moved. I backtracked and went into the living room.

I saw her looking around for something, with some curses. She looked up and saw me, nodded a hello, then went back to looking around. She then looked at me again a second time, then her eyes widened slightly. She pointed a finger at my hand. I looked down to see I was holding the bunny with a top hat.

"Mussō-ka-kun..." she said quietly walking up to me, she took it from my hand and walked into the kitchen. I followed her silently, watching. She took a cup of tea and tea pot. Pouring the teapot for herself, she then took some crushed herbs and sprinkled it in her tea. She then took the tea and sipped it quietly. She looked at the rabbit...whose name...is probably Mussō-ka. "Wow...my favorite...thanks." She mumbled to the stuffed rabbit with a small smile. Her red-violet eyes had a small spark, they usually looked so dead and far off. The rabbit didn't move at all, but a small smile could be seen. I blinked. No...It's just me; this mentally ill girl is rubbing off on me.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked her.

"Because you woke me up." She said with a stifled yawn.

"Oh." I said, sitting down in the chair in front of the table. I was then reminded I'm not alone...I was about to get up and grab a bowl of cereal to bring to my room but Asoka left the room with her stuffed bunny and went to the living room. I could hear the click of the T.V.

"I won't look at your face, you can eat in peace. Then leave to wherever, because you would have left even if I weren't here, just come back to bring me to the Hokage's." Asoka's voice called from the living room. I sighed and mumbled an okay, pulling my mask down, and ate.

-FF- (still Kakashi POV)

I pulled my mask up with a small burp, as I drank as much water as I could. I'm surprised that Asoka still hasn't tried to come and see what was behind my mask; even my closest friends tried to see. Well, at least I won't have to wear two masks around her. I put the dishes in the sink and went into the living room. Asoka was staring at the T.V. She didn't even seem to be watching it, just spacing out, some cartoon show was on. I just walked into the bathroom from the hallway. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back into my living room to see Asoka sipping another cup of tea, now focused on the T.V.

The show was switched to some Anime called Bleach, I remember Gai used to tell me about that show, and how it was funny. She smiled as she watched it.