62- I Believe

I'm sorry for the long wait... I havent been in the best of moods.

Dedicated to my best friend, and older bro, Jake.

Also known as Jay.

Date- 8/29

This is a Time Skip.

~ ~

Kiki Pov.

Its almost Asoka's birthday. I just...

I dont understand how she couldnt exist. It had to be real. I was saved because of her. Because of her father's name.

Rose.

I frantically began searching.

Google

'Carter Rose.'

Nothing.

I searched the National Security Database.

(A/N: I dont even know if NSD is real. Unless you're talking about Nintendo Station Devices ;D but. Just. Pretend I know what I'm talking about.)

Nothing.

Death Records

Nothing.

Everywhere.

Nothing.

The Rose family didn't even exist.

Was it really my imagination?

I looked to my wrist, where the scar I had gotten from that run.

No. They had to exist.. but somone wiped them off the map of this world.

What if.. what if it was the Bara that visited the Kishimotototo guy. No offense to his name. I dont know how to say it correctly. I..

I still believe Asoka is real. I... I don't care what everyone else thinks. They can call me insane, or crazy. I'll prove it to them that its possible to travel inbetween time. I'll show them all. I stood up, ready to leave, to go to the café. Entering the elevator, I turned on my phone and looked at the prototype item, that was still on my phone, reminding me of the existance of Asoka.

Three men entered the elevator silently, and looked at the buttons, seeing 'Café' was pressed. None of them moved to click a diffrent button.

"So, what projects have you been working on?" I asked. They all looked at me silently.

"Look, You may be new, but you obviously dont know the rules here." One said, moving his dark shades up on his nose slightly.

"I may be new here, but its not like I had any other choice." I said shrugging. "Anyways, you guys have a facebook?" I asked, they nodded slowly after giving one another looks. "Watch your back then. The internet is a scary place." I said giving them both a small wink, and leaving them as the door opened to the lunch room.

"Wait! Is that a threat? Thats violation of code-"

"Shut it! I'll say what I want to say." I yelled, and laughed like insane, before skipping off to the line. The first guy followed me, and stood behind me.

"Whats your code name, rookie?" He asked.

"I gots tons, which you want to know?" I asked, as I stepped on my tippy-toes, trying to see what they were serving. All I could see was mashed potatoes.

Damn it for being a shorty!! >:c

"Your most known name." He said to me.

"Wex." I said, unchantly. Silence.