32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!

*Netsirk25 Asked for Warnings for Funny Chapters, since some people tend to read at work ;D So here it is. WARNING. THIS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU SMILE AT YOUR LABTOP/PHONE/TECHNOLOGY DEVICE LIKE A SICKO~* 

Enjoy~

Asoka Pov.

I opened my eyes to see Mussō-ka slapping my face softly.

"Hime-baka. Wake up." He whispered, aware of the time.

"I'm up." I groaned, sitting up.

"I wen't out on reasearch and found some books and files." Mussō-ka said excietedly.

"Yes..? And what did you find?" I asked confused.

"Your mother had a sister, she married a Morino, Ibiki's father to be exact, Ibiki is related to you, and your Cousin." Mussō-ka said.

"Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa, wait... Hoold up,stuffedbunnyinthebanksaywhaaaat?" I said absoulty shocked.

"Yep. I don't think he realizes too." I picked up Mussō-ka and held him in the air.

"Thanks." I said giving him a peck on the cheek. He nodded back with his hands on his hips and head in the air in a proud manor.

- - -FF- - -

I was now at the Hokages office. It was 6 or 7 am. I hadn't bothered to bring my cellphone to check the time, but the sun was up now.

Knocking on the door I waited for the awnser.

"Come in." The earthy voice of the Hokage called.

When he saw it was me he frowned slightly, it would have been unoticble with all the wrinkles making it seem as if he was always frowning, but I saw it. I know I did.

"What is it my dear?" He smiled, but I could see this time it was alittle forced.

"I have information that I learned." I said smoothly, not giving away that I was onto him. He raised an eyebrow in a ask to go on. "I learned that I am cousins with Ibiki Morino."

"Is that so?" He asked. I nodded. "Then you found a relative you could live with. There is no reason to live with Kakashi Hatake and take his last name. We can rip up the marriage form and pretend like it never happened. You could use the Morino name." The Hokage said with a smile. I thought about it.

"I kind of like my last name now... I'll just continue living with Kakashi, there's no point in going through all that trouble. I'm fine now." I took in a steady breath. "But I just wanted to let you know..." I sighed shaking my head slightly. This sucks.

"Oh. Is there anything else?" He asked. He sounds like my mom! As if he knows something I did, that I don't even know, or think is bad.

"Not really..." I dragged out. He slamed his hand on the desk

"I don't think Ibiki would care if you are his cousin or not! He would do his job of interogation either way, and if you don't give awnsers then I won't be able to hold back the council any longer, and they will order Ibiki to interagate you, and I won't be able to do anything about it! Is that what you want?!" He raised his voice. And I flinched each time.

"No...but I told you everything you need to know..." I said quietly.

"No. Because we want to know more. If awnsers aren't given, we will have to take them." He said gravely.

"What do you need to know..?" I asked carefully.

"Your Kekkai Genkai. Tell me what you know about it." I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off. "Everything." He emphasized.