50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D

(I am determined to write this chapter until they kiss!!! >:DD Muwhahahahhahaah *coughing fit* Alright... on with the story... Enjoy!)

- - - - - - - - - - -

Asoka Pov

Birds... quiet... it was a lot quieter before. Why are birds tweeting? Before they were totally silent... there weren't any birds before...

Light snoring shook me from my sleepy state and my eyes snapped open to see my hubby's face, very-very-very-too-close-for-comfort, close to mine. I gasped and tried jumping back but I felt weak. So weak...

I moved my head to see my arm had a needle inside of it, a tube looking thing, it made my stomach churn at the site. I would have taken it out, but I felt like... whats the word for it...

Crap.

My head thumped painfully and my eyes burned from the sunlight.

"Kakashi..." I mumbled, turning my head back to look at him. He didn't stir. "Kakashi..." I tried raising my voice. He mumbled something and turned his head down into the gern, as if he could block me out. "Kakashi..." I spoke louder. His eye opened finally, and he turned his head and body to look at me.

"You're awake." He breathed out, sounding shocked and happy. I nodded somely, my eyes closed from exhaustion.

"Out..." I mumbled.

"What?" He asked.

"Needle..." I mumbled. I didn't have it in me to speak loud.

"I can't take it out." He whispered. I felt his hand touch my cheek and he kept it there, making a circle with his thumb.

"Why..?" I groaned, ignoring his hand.

"You need it to feed you, since you haven't been eating." He told me softly. I don't understand why he's being so quiet and soft. Whats up with him?

"Please..." I begged. I couldn't open my eyes, but I could feel the aura around himself that seemed to be fighting against him.

"No." His voice showed the feeling that he wanted it to be final.

"Why not?" I asked, going into guilt for last resort. "Is it because you dont care about what happens to me?" I asked. I knew it was too good to be true. Kakashi and I would never...

"No. Its the opposite. I do have feelings for you. I care for you so much, and that tube and needle is for your own good." Wait... he has feelings for me...? Why..? ... Why am I so tired...?

"Feelings?" I let out as much as I could. I could feel my strength slipping away. I tried holding my breath to keep strength, it didn't seem to be working as well as I hoped, but I did feel reasured..

"Yes, Asoka... I love you." I couldn't hold my breath any longer with those three shocking words.

I wasn't sure if those words were my thoughts, or real. I was already floating back into my sleep before I could reply.

-Kakashi Pov-

(Is it better for me to write Third, or Kakashi Pov? I personally like Kakashi and Asoka POV, more than Third. Its easier too. X3)

Did she hear me..? I would hate it if she did hear me... and ignored as if she didn't. Oh no! Would this make it awkard between us? Did I push it too soon?

Will she push me away? Does she like me back? Will she give me a silent treatment?!

Curse you Asoka's Mobile phone!! I sat up and twisted my body to look down at her. Lowering myself to give her a soft peck on her cooling forehead. Pushing myself away I hopped off the bed carefully.