22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking

• Dedicated to Edd Gould

I know you all have been looking forward to this chapter ^^' please keep in mind, I'm trying to stay away from OOC situations... However since this IS a fan fic... there will be OOC parts. And tons of bad planing and times where i mess up the plot. Uh. Also, bear in mind, Asoka is kind of emotionless on the outside. But a big burst of energy on the inside because she was taught to hide her emotions.

Dedicated to Edd Gould. The Animator of EddsWorld. I've been a big fan since the start...he passed away Monday from a 6 year battle with cancer and Lukemia(sp). I wish him and his family my condolences. This is for him.

The Title is just random because I couldn't think of one..

Last but not least: Picture of the "Position" but pretend that the bunny is part of the blanket. And Asoka's back is to the wall....yes. I drew it! All Hail Lisa-hime!

Now, without further audou~

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Asoka Pov.

I opened my eyes to see a blanket in my face, of course this was normal to me. But when I tried to move my head hit the wall. I cursed and moved away from the wall, my eyes closed only to hit something softer. I opened my eyes to see Kakashi's masked face less than an inch closer to mine. He was sleeping but that didn't keep me from sqeaking out in suprise. I jumped back again and hit my head on the wall...again. I sat up and clutched my head with an inward hiss of pain.

I opened my eyes and looked at what I was dressed in. Large blue sweatpants and a black T-Shirt. When did I dress in this? I don't remeber..

The last thing I remeber was the dark voice talking to me as I trained. The harder I tried to ignore it, thee louder it became, blocking out all other noises. I hit the trees harder, then ended up probably fainting from exhausting.

But what happened after that? The voice...just..was muffled out. After that was...Blank. Nothing. Was I asleep? I can't remeber. It was just total darkness, coldness, warmth, awake. But what...what happened before? I looked to Kakashi who was still sleeping. Did he dress me? I don't remeber dressing myself. I felt my face heat up at the thoughts of Kakashi dressing me up.

I growled and pushed Kakashi hard, sending him off the bed. He made an 'Oof' sound as he hit the floor. I crawled to the edge of the bed. Sending daggers to his half awake figure. As he saw me, he froze as an imaginary waterfall woke him up.

"G-good Morning Asoka.." He said with a sheepish laugh and smile, sitting up.

"How did I get in these cloths?" I growled.

"I got Kurenai to change you." He stutered. Why would he get someone else to change me? He's a guy, just the the rest of them. I glared at him harder.

"I'll ask again...How did I get in these cloths?"

"Kurenai changed you." He said even more confident than the last time. My glare waivered slightly but I kept it on.

"How. Did. I. Get. Into. This. Clothing." I hissed. There was no way a guy would go through the trouble of getting another girl to change a girl. It doesn't work that way. He definatly changed me. All guys are pracitcally the same. Him and his perverted books. I like gays better.

"I told you, I got Kurenai to come and change you." He said, then sighed. He stood up, seeming to tower over me. "I didn't change you, You slept in my room because you left your window open and it rained. You were out in the rain so I brought you here. I can't change you, so I got Kurenai to do it." He said explaining himself.

"And why couldn't you change me?" I asked suddenly confused. A warm feeling filled my stomach. Why was it doing this? Kakashi looked to the side slightly, his ears were red as he blushed.