65- Jashinst Brawl

So I'm starting to wrap up this book. After this ARC.

Then theres going to be a few week.. a month or so interval, as I work on other books, then i'll start up the second book for ABW. Are you guys excited?! >w

Oh! This book has over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND READS

ASGHDJFKKSIJAUHS Oh you guysss!! >///

Except for you- mom- who probably wont get around to reading this note until I actually upload the second book without telling you. O.o

Also- sorry- last note.

The two Jashinists finally meet...

So.. prepared to wash your eyes out with soap when they begin to...

Curse off..

If you're bothered with it.. I suppose I can star it out.. but whats the point in that? When you already know the words and stuff. So yah.

Anyways!

Athankayou! C:

~ ~ ~

Asoka Pov

"You killed my brother?" Riza asked once more.

"Yes. I did." Rami replied calmly. Riza screamed to herself and began charging at Rami. I jumped to the side and Tsunade remained looking at Riza and Rami tumble to the floor wresteling.

Well. Just Riza, since Rami wasn't exactly fighting it. Plus if she died, she'd just come back to life again. I sighed.

"Guys! Stop fighting. We have an invasion to start." I yelled. They both ignored me, so I used my Tsunovba to get grass to turn to vine and pull both of them apart by their legs, hanging in the air. They both were now grabbing for eachother. Wanting revenge, I suppose.

"GUYS!" I yelled annoyed. They both froze and their heads snapped to mine both glaring. "We have an invasion, so stop fighting, you guys can kill one another AFTER the Invasion is over with." I said, a headache starting in my head. I really hate yelling.

"Fiiiiine." They both said at the same time, then looked to eachother with such a sharp glare that screamed 'If looks could crunch you up and smash you down.'

Tsunade gave me a relieved look and we set off.

~ ~ ~

The army of Konaha was ready and had a small temperary camp ready in the protection of a small forest a few miles from the plains that surrounded Kusagakure. I watched quietly as everyone did their own things. A small fire was made, and they made sure that no smoke would be made from the fire. So it wouldn't signal them that we were here.

But Riza already explained that her Father expected us to come, and that it might be a trap. She doesn't know her father's true intentions, but she wants to be with Gai. She said she will always remain on Gai's side, and she would do it. 'FOR THE LOVE OF YOUTHFULLNESS!' She yelled.

'AND FOR THE YOUTHFULLNESS OF LOVE.' Gai then cried, and they hugged. Riza spun Gai around a few times and then grinned again.

And then everyone you know- sweat dropped and face fell to the floor, and me and Rami burst out laughing.

Tsunade took Gai, Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai and Ibiki, along with a select number of ANBU and other Jonin to a large tent that was set up. I looked at it in question as they dissapeared into it.

A hand was put on my shoulder, jumping at the touch I turned around to see Rami.

"Don't worry. They're just disgussing battle plans and stuff for Kusagakure. They dont exactly trust us, including Riza." She spoke.