27- Old People... e.o

Asoka pov.

"Uh...me and Asoka will leave you alone now. Meet you on the bridge tomorow~" Kakashi said, reaching for my hand which I snatched away from his reach.

"No way, José. I'm staying here." I said putting my foot down sternly, giving, what I hoped to be a glare.

He gave me a dull, yet somewhat strained look.

"We have to go to the Hokage now..." Kakashi sung in an annoyed tone. He forced a smile, trying to swipe at my arm, which I dodged.

"No we don't, you do. They're going to tell you about the chunin exams~" I sung in the same tone. He narrowed his eyes and to an outsider it might have looked like a Taijutsu battle. But I was just dodging his hold of evilness.

I want to see Gaara! D:

Kakashi sighed. "I'm going to get an ANBU after you when I get to the hokage." I laughed mentaly. He was an ANBU.

"You're going to the hokage....and you're going to send yourself....how....SMART." I said, with sarcasim, obviusly.

He rolled his eye and left in a poof. I followed Naruto and Sakura. Even after Sakura was rejected by Sauske. She turned and glared at Naruto as she remebered that Sauske somewhat insulted her, calling her worse than Naruto.

Soon Konohamaru showed up with his gang and insulted Sakura. I began laughing as Konohamaru took everything the wrong way. He turned to me.

"Boss, who's this?" He asked Naruto.

"Oh, She's Asoka-sensei." Konohamaru nodded deep in thought.

"Oh! You got married didn't you? Gramps said that you and your hubby were starting to like eachother, but married for the sake of Konohagakure."

"Eh?" I said confused. "I...I don't like him. Why would I like him. There is no reason that I'd like him. He's annoying." I snapped, crossing my arms. Konohamaru smirked.

"Gramps also said you'd deny it. Guess that means it's true!" He said, and turned back to Naruto. "Your girlfriend has a really big forehead."

Oh no...

I closed my eyes and covered them at the violence that was to unfold. I opened them when I heard Kankuro's voice.

"Ow, you little brat. That hurt." He held Konohamaru up by his shirt. Temari stood behind Kankuro with a half afraid look.

"Kankuro, let him go." Temari said.

"Why? Its not like he's here right now." He replied.

"Gaara will be here soon, if you don't want to die, I'd hope you let go of the named 'Brat'." I said coldly, yet the smirk on my face told him that I wasn't kidding.

Kankuro tensed at the mention of his younger brother's name.

"Asoka-sensei!" Sakura said. I rolled my eyes and looked at her dully, she tensed under my gaze. I looked back to Kankuro who seemed to be debating on wether to kill me or not.

"Temari, I'd be greatful if you could help me calm your brother." I said with a yawn.

"How do you know my name?" Temari asked getting into a fighting position. I waved my hand dissmisingly.

"Well?" I asked.

"Kankuro... Calm-" I cut her off.

"Not that one. The other one." I said doing a small facepalm.

"You are starting to give off the impression that you know alot...I'd like to see how I match up to you..." Kankuro dropped Konohamaru who scrambled behind me.