11-Hot Daummm

Asoka's POV

"Tweet!"

"Tweet!"

'Shut up,'

"Tweet! Tweet!"

'Zip. It.'

"TWEET, TWEET, TWEET!"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, opening my eyes and sitting up. I grabbed the first thing that I could get my hands on and threw it at the window. I could hear a small thump and a flap of wings as my eyes adjusted I saw that I had thrown a pillow at the closed window.

Feeling oddly refreshed, I swung my legs over the side of the bed, throwing the covers off me to the side. I stood up and stretched my arms up with a yawn, arching my back until I heard a nice crack. I emitted a relived sigh as I felt the tension in my lower back leave.

I walked over to the window, took the pillow that was now on the floor and placed it back on the bed. Neatly, I made the bed and looked around the room. I saw Kakashi's bag leaning on the wall, partially open and mine next to it, open all the way. Mussō-ka is most likely out getting herbs for tea. Haru-kun leaned on my bag, safely sheathed.

Walking over to my bag, I got out some clothes and hastily changed. I untied my hair from the messy pony tail it was in, letting it fall on my shoulders. Because the red and black strands were in my eyes, I grabbed some hair clips. With ease, I pinned my hair to the right side, which kept my left side slightly covered, but that's how I roll. My bangs certainly didn't improve my eyesight, but we weren't fighting anytime soon (I hoped).

Quickly, I grabbed Haru-kun and securely strapped him to my belt. My arms moved to open the door and as I opened it, I almost ran into a child, who I discovered was Inari. Tear marks scattered abstractly on the wooden floor. Inari hastily ran off somewhere, water still leaking from his eyes. Slowly, taking my time, I strode into the kitchen to see Kakashi, Sakura, Tazuna, Tsunami, Sakura, and Naruto. Tazuna was telling the story of what's-his-name who saved the village. I entered the room halfway into his story, nobody paid attention to me; as they were too engrossed in his story.

I didn't listen at all, and walked behind them. It was comical to me, how they didn't even realize I was there. This particular scenario reminded me of a game I used to play on the Nintendo 64 - until they remade it for the 3DS. The game was called "The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time", and I recalled when I had to sneak past the guards into Zelda's castle. I giggle softly, thinking about how stupid and dense they were.

I saw Mussō-ka and, upon seeing me, he handed me a cup of tea. Silently, I took it and greedily drank all of it. It tasted like chocolate. Yum. Suddenly, an idea crossed my mind: payback for pulling me off the bed. Grinning evilly, I handed the now empty cup to Mussō-ka and took out my phone. I hoped that it hadn't ran out of battery. Thankfully, it still had around fifty percent left. I immediately went to www.YouTube.com and searched for Pewdiepie. AHA! A new scare montage... Perfect, hehehe.

If there's something I learned in stealth, it's that you should never hesitate. You must learn to strike at the correct time, because you hardly ever get a second chance. Also, you must remain calm, because whenever you are too hyped up, you end up missing something, or getting it wrong. For example:

Running for life in movie-> scared and panicky -> can't find correct key or something -> death due to wasted time and inability to find key

Just before the video started I pressed pause. I then skimmed for Pewdie's screaming face with the words "AAAHHHHHH!" on the bottom. (Play video)

Smirking victoriously, I turned up the volume, put it right next to an unsuspecting Scarecrow's ear and pressed play.

"KAMI!" Kakashi shot up like a rocket. Sakura screamed and ducked. Sasuke whipped a kunai out. Naruto hid behind Tazuna, while Tazuna clamped his hands over his ears. Tsunami sped out of the kitchen. And me?