18-Holy Shugar Cookies

Asoka's POV.

Its been afew days since we returned from the mission. We've went on mostly D-Ranks and don't complain that much.

"I'll go report to the hokage. Meet you tomorow at the training grounds." Kakashi said to Team 7, before turning to me. "You're coming too." I sighed with a nod and he put his hand in the teliport sign. I followed and appeared infront of the Hokage's office, next to Kakashi.

We walked in and I followed Kaka-baka. We turned afew times and made our way to doors. Kakashi knocked.

"Who is it?"

"Me." Kakashi said.

"Come in."

Kakashi opened the door and I followed. I yawned and held Mussō-ka in a one handed grip. I looked around. Just an ordinary room..I guess.

"Ah, Asoka, I've been meaning to talk to you. You see..." The Hokage slowed down as if searching for the right words. I tilted my head to the side. "It would be safer if you change your last name to something else...due to complications...so...er." The hokage sweatdropped and looked to Kakashi for help. Kakashi sighed.

"Would you like to change your last name to be mine?" He said, bluntly. I shrugged.

"Sure I guess."

"Sign these papers please." The hokage said handing me a form. I looked at the Japenese signs then something clicked in the back of my brain, re-arranging the symbols to create words. And in BIG letters at the top of the paper it said.

'MARRIAGE REGISTRATION FORM.' I felt my face heat up, and I took a step back. I looked from Kakashi to the Hokage frantically.

"Wha-why? Question Mark?!" I said doing a double check.

"So its leagle. You should do it. Its not like you're going to have to do anything. Its just for the last name and you're safety and the saftey of my people." The hokage said. I read the form quietly and quickly then signed it. I guess its more of a Forced Marriage, not like a fairy tail ending, but meh. Can't be Anastasia from Disney. :/

"Here." I said nonchalant, handing the form to Kakashi with a pen. He looked it over and signed it. He then handed the form back to the Hokage. The hokage signed the form, what looked like to be in the witness space.

"And now you're married. Your name is now Asoka Hatake, how fitting." The Hokage said with a smile. I turned my head to the side slightly but said nothing.

I will NEVER understand old people.

We left the Hokage's building and I just followed Kakashi, since I have no idea where to go. He held his hands in his pockets, walking slowly and uncaring. I followed dragging my feet slightly. We soon found our way to the marketplace.

I looked around unintrested when something from a vendor caught my eyes. I stopped in my tracks. This got Kakashi's attention.

"What's up?" He asked, poking my shoulder, but I kept my gaze on the vendor's item, afraid that if I looked away, it would be gone. "You saw something you want?" I nodded. He sighed. "What?" I walked over to the vendor. An old lady sat at a table. Infront of her were two bracelets that connected to eachother by a rose. They looked so pretty. It was like a charm that connected into a heart. Half a rose on one, half a rose on the other. There were Kanji symbols dangleing on one. While the other one was empty, just a bangle with half of a rose.

"Wow, these, how much are they?" I asked her pointing to them. She looked at me with a bored expression.

"That might be aliiiittle too much for you to buy." The woman said, picking her nails. I frowned and turned around de-jected.