53- Tomorow

Asoka Pov.

I woke up and sat up in my bed. The first thing I saw was the red box on the counter. Telling me yesterday wasn't a dream... Leading me to blush like an idiot.

Me and Kakashi... KISSED!

If someone told me that me and a character (my anime crush) from an anime would kiss... I'd shake my head and declare THEM crazy.

Pushing the covers to the side I sat up and walked to the door, opening it with a small creak. I then went to the kitchen and made myself tea. My bandaged hand fumbled with the herbs and ended up dropping them all in the tea pot. I cursed to myself angrily. I cant even make tea for myself.

I felt a presence behind myself and recognized it was my husband. His hands sleepily took the herbs from mine and crushed them before sprinkeling them in the tea pot. I stared at him for a while.

"What?" He asked turning his attention to me.

"Nothing... Thank you." I said looking back to my tea that changed color. I took a sugar cube and dropped it in with a small smile.

Taking a spoon and stiring everything into a blend. I took the cup and put it to my mouth, drinking it hungrily. I finished soon and washed my cup quickly.

I went to the fridge and took out an apple, pushing past Kakashi.

"Is that your breakfast?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I shrugged as an awnser. Too lazy to make breakfast. "You're not having an Apple for breakfast. You need to eat." I shrugged again, taking another bite of my apple. When I finished chewing I responded.

"I am eating."

"An apple isn't considered breakfast." He stated in a dissapproving tone.

"Well! I'm not considering it breakfast, I see it and know it as breakfast, so your statement is invalid." I said using many big words.

"Asoka." He growled with a warning.

"What?" I gave an innocent look, turning around to see his maskless face.

"You have to eat." He demanded.

"No I dont. I'm fine. So Nyeh." I stuck out my tounge at him.

"Asoka. If you don't eat. I'm not going to let you leave the house." He warned me frowning. I scoffed. He cant keep me in the house.

"I did eat," I took a munch of an apple. "I'm eating now." I was calm, shrugging my shoulders, turning around to look out the window.

"You know what I mean." He grumbled.

"Do I?" I asked.

"Dont make me force feed you." He sounded teasing.

"And how would that work?" I asked.

"The same way it worked when you needed water in the hospital." He replied making me blush like crazy.

"S-Shut up!" I stuttered turning around and punching his arm softly.

"So you liked it?" He asked smirking, his nosed scrunched alittle.

"I'm not listening to you anymore!! La-la-la!" I sung.

Kakashi moved closer to me, and I moved back slightly, my back hit the counter.

"Keh..." I gave a sound of uncomfort. His hand pulled my closer to him, my balance failed me and I fell into his chest.

"You going to eat yet?" Kakashi asked me.

"Kakashi..." I gave a fake sniffle. He stepped back and looked down at me. I smirked and dashed around him to the door, he reached it before me. "Gosh dangit!" I hissed.