63- Jashin and Kami

Warning: THERE ARE SO MANY CURSE WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER! Because Asoka is now uncensored, and Rami curses just as bad as Hidan when she's fired up.

Enjoy~

- - - -

Rami Pov.

Leaving that Kiki girl, I traveled back into Jashin, my own demention, where my parent's words remain, and Asoka's life is being played on the T.V as it happens.

I have to visit the creator of the Fan Fiction now, instead of that Kishomoto Guy that Grandpa I. goes to. I call him Grandpa I. For a random reason... because his eyes are weird. One Blue and one Red.

He takes pride and joy in it. Anyways, back to serious talk. I made my way over to the young writer and smiled, as I entered her dream. I used the Transform Jutsu to become Her, and showed her the orb of what was going on.

She is a smart girl, it doesnt take long for her to know what to do, when I show her some visions.

Most people in my situation, with having to sacrafice all these things for their younger sister, might hate her. But I love her. I love her so much. I cant wait until Jashin-sama, and my parents lets me know when I can meet her.

Asoka has found love. I'm so happy for her. I also suppose people would be jealous in my position, but I'm not. Jashin-sama said that I'd find love soon enough. Jashin-sama said to forget Keisiki. And I've forgoten him... I've tried.. to forget him.

'You'll forget about him, soon enough. When you meet my Favorite Worshiper.' A dark smooth voice spoke in the back of my mind. I frowned.

Its always 'Favorite' this, and 'Favorite' that! I can't wait to meet the stupid fucking favorite Jashin-sama keeps mentioning. I cant wait to chop off his fucking head and spin the fuck out of whoever the person is, by the fucking head and just. Grrrr.

Calm down Rami.. Calm. The. Fuck. Down.

I left the authour's dream and entered back to my world.

'Dont worry, you wont hate him as much when you meet him.' Said Jashin.

"Oh! So it's a him? Huh? Is he going to fucking sacrifice me when he meets me? I fucking bet he's gay, isnt that right- Jashin-sama?" I spat, annoyed. Why arent I jashin-sama's favorite? I work so hard to give him all these sacrifes. He even talks to me whenever I talk to him! I bet the Favorite gets silent-treatment.

'You are practically my daughter.' Jashin said, and I could imagine his hand patting my head. 'You are the best female Jashinist ever, my darling.' His voice seemed to give a small smirk in the darkness.

I sighed and nodded. It was silent as I watched the two birds on the screen talk between themselves.

'Your sister won't even convert to Jashinism. But she doesnt realize that she even is being pushed into it. But that stupid Kami wont let me do anything.' Jashin grumbled as the white dove shrieked at the black crow.

"Yeah. Of course she wouldnt, she has taken a liking to Asoka. I dont think she will let you convert her. Might as well let Kami-san win aswell." I spoke to the powerful god in my head.

'Yes... I suppose Kami can have Asoka.. since I have you, my darling.' Jashin said, and I nodded silently to myself.

"Alright, Jashin-sama. But when may I reveal myself to her?" I asked.

'... Now.' I grinned.

"Really?" I yelled, jumping up, excited.

'Yes. You may go back home, to Konohagakure, not Kusa." Jashin-sama spoke.