16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks

Third Person POV

It was a stare off.

The atmosphere was tense. Everyone's minds were filled with plans, thoughts, and tactics for attack, defense and more. Except for Sakura; her eyes drifted to Sasuke along with her thoughts.

Asoka stood tense with Haru-kun in a tight grip. Sasuke shook slightly, a kunai out, ready for a fight. Kakashi raised his headband, revealing his Sharingan eye.

"I never fall for the same trick twice, so I hope you're prepared." Kakashi said.

"Hah! I hope your students are prepared. Aww, look at that, that other one is still trembling." Zabuza taunted, referring to Sasuke; his feet were shaking slightly. Despite the taunt, his mouth tilted up to form an egoistic smirk.

"I'm shaking because I'm excited for a rematch." Sasuke said, a small part of his teeth showing as his smirk became a small smile.

"Oh, really? Haku, show him what you're made of." Zabuza ordered nonchalantly. Haku nodded and ran towards Sasuke with a kunai in hand. His kunai clashed with Sasuke's kunai which created some sparks. Sasuke tried to strikel, but Haku jumped back. And so they battled.

Asoka stood, having a stare off against Zabuza. She stepped forward, wanting to be the one to fight him, sword vs. sword. Kakashi threw his hand out, stopping her from going any further.

"No, I'm battling him, you guard Tazuna." He said, not wanting her out in the battle zone.

"Sorry, other way around, plus, he's covered." Asoka replied. Kakashi looked over at Tazuna's direction to see two humanoid plants holding roses, leaning on each other. The kind of pose that Jessie and James from Pokémon do. They looked laid back, but alert at the same time. They spoke no words and guarded Tazuna merely by standing in front of him.

"Wha - how?" Kakashi asked her.

"That's Hikaru and Kaoru, twin rose brothers. You can only tell the difference if by the subtle differences in their movements," Asoka explained, pointing to indicate the left as Hikaru and right as Kaoru. She smirked haughtily as she told the two apart. Both rose figures jumped as their names were called. "Now, I have no reason NOT to battle." She said, pleased with herself.

Kakashi bit the inside of his lip as he thought of an excuse, but nothing came.

"Go on, let the girl battle me. Or I can go ahead and make two of me." Zabuza said, creating a water clone, which summoned a heavy mist.

Asoka made hand signs and said: "Plant Release: Bara no Chi."

"Hah, nothing happened." Zabuza's taunting voice echoed around in the mist, but Asoka gave a frightening smirk.

"Let's think that nothing happened, and underestimate me once again." Asoka replied.

She jumped back and pulled Kakashi with her as the large sword cut the air where they once stood.

"Quick reflexes, eh?" Zabuza's voice echoed again.

"No, it's not a reflex, it's dodging. You really are slow and quiet, like a mouse. Too bad you're the size of an elephant and not hard to miss." Asoka said, taking in deep breaths of air. A rose petal fell from the sky, landing on her shoulder. Then it disappeared, seeming to dissipate.

"Excuse me?!" Zabuza shouted, obviously angry. Kakashi stood on guard, a kunai out. He looked at Asoka for a second, shocked.

"You heard me, an ELEPHANT, you're an elephant in disguise as a cow! I mean, really! Whadafudq?!" Asoka yelled, pointing her sword to face the mist.