39-Memories ;_;

-Warning: I'm on lady edge and during those times, I curse like Hidan, it'll show in most my chapters when I'z on Lady edge. Yepss. Thats what I'm naming it so WARNING: Cursing, everywhere-

Asoka POV (Yay!)

I watched the video with a soft smile. Kakashi was somehow watching over my shoulder.

My arms were alot better since the first few healing sessions. I should be able to leave soon.

Sighing I closed my phone and gave it Musso-ka, who put it somewhere... not going to ask, not going to care.

It was about 4 pm or so. Not time to sleep yet, but I was so bored, there was nothing to do.

"So who won?" I asked, even though I already knew.

"Well, Sauske, and Naruto, Sakura faught against Asuma's kid, Ino, or something..." He said unintrsted, then his eye widened as if he remebered something, then narrowed in suspicion. "There was a sand contestant, named Gaara." I smiled alittle and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, I know him. Kinda feel alittle sorry for him, 'yaknow?  He has no idea what he's doing. But dont worry, next month Naruto's going knock some sence into him during the 3rd Round." I sighed.

"Gaaras going against Sauske, not Naruto."

"I know."...

Shit!

I wasn't supposed to say that.

"I mean, I heard the rumours." Crap! I've been in this room all day, how would I know? And he's been here almost all day! Wait, I can pretend the nurse told me. I tried to keep my calmess shown on my face while inside, anxious bees stung my stomach.

"Hey-teach me the sumoning jutsu." I said, changing the subject. He frowned alittle behind his mask.

"Not until you're outside of this hospital," Aha! He saw his mistake. "Fully healthy." Fuck.

Kakashi smacked me in the back of the head. (Play Epic Epic EPIC Video c: )

OWWW. Why did he hit me?!

"Because you cursed."

"Was I speaking aloud?"

"Yes."

"...Oh" I said with a weary smile and depression around me.

"You should go to sleep." He said with a close eyed smile. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt something on my mouth and nose, smelling sharp and uncomfortable, before I could protest or do anything else, I was deep into darkness.

Fuck. My. Life.

- - - - - - -

Third POV.

Kakashi scooped up Asoka's limp and drugged form. Then poofed into the interrigation room.
Its walls were grey and red, contrasting. The smell seemed rusty and dirty, dust covered alot of things, but it was to give a scary effect. Kakashi shivered slightly, not liking the atmosphere. He sat Asoka onto the chair and the Hokage stepped out from the shadows with Ibiki next to him.

Kakashi bowed while Ibiki walked past him, almost bumping into Kakashi. Ibiki put handcuffs on Asoka's hands, sealing her chakara. Ibiki was her cousin, ofcourse he felt bad that he was doing this to the only family he had left. It almost made him want to cry. Almost.

The hokage looked, almost sad, while Kakashi felt so much betrayment and hurt. It was orders. They couldn't ignore the silence being given to them by her.

They had to know.

Ibiki began painting red markings on the floor around the chair as Kakashi stepped back next to the Hokage.

The Hokage but his hand on Kakashi's shoulder. Kakashi became stiff and stone. His eye held a cold look in them, staring down to the interrogator in front of him.

"Kakashi, I'm really sorry, but-"

"Save it." He said running a hand tierdly through his white hair. He usually respected his elders. But it was the Hokage who ordered him to. At the moment he was on cold edge. He didn't want to go through Asoka's privacy...

Yet... he couldn't deny it. He could have denied the mission, and begged for them not to. Yet, he felt that dark part of him, really wanted to know what happened with Asoka.

"I'm done, Lord Hokage." Ibiki said with a small grin, his hands gesturing to the symbols on the floor making a circle around Asoka.

"Good, let us begin." The Hokage said. He did feel bad for the girl, but she would have been a danger for the village if she was a spy.

So they were going to look into her memories.

Ibiki made numourus handsigns and smashed his hand to the floor. The symbols glowed and a light erupted hitting Asoka who sat in the chair. The light reflected off her and filled the room. Giving the illusion that they were in her memories.

A little girl with light brown hair sat at her desk, a stuffed bunny which Kakashi and the Hokage identified as Mussō-ka, was being held by his hand by the little girl's hand. Her eyes were shining brightly, but the Hokage could see it was a fake shine, as if she had locked the pain away and put up a fake smile, she whispered something into the ear of the stuffed animal. A girl with blonde hair ran up to her and asked if she could play with her.

The girl with brown hair nodded. At that moment the blonde tore Mussō-ka out of the brown's hands. The brown appeared behind the blonde, it was fast, almost too fast for both the Hokage and Kakashi to see, Ibiki watched from behind them.

The brown grabbed Musso-ka and disappeared again. Kakashi and the Hokage turned around to see the Brown in a corner, Mussō-ka under her right arm, a book in the other, while the blonde ran to the teacher crying.

The teacher didn't believe the blonde, seeing the brown reading.

"Wendy!" The brown haired girl, whose name must have been Wendy, looked up from her book.

"Yes?" Her soft,raspy and earthy voice asked. The teacher walked up to her then squated down.

"Adrie said that you took her toy away from her," She pointed to Mussō-ka. "And you pushed her away." Wendy held her hold on Mussō-ka tighter.

"Its mine, I brought him from school, she's lying." She said with a frown, unshed tears behind her eyes.

The Hokage almost felt bad for her.

"Now, Wendy, thats not nice to accuse someone else of something like that. Now hand it over." The teacher said her hand out.

"No. Its mine."

"Hand it over, please." The teacher gave a fake smile.

"I said no."

"Wendy..."

"It belongs to me."

"Give it to me." The teacher reached for Mussō-ka when Wendy ran past her quickly. She ran through Kakashi and the Hokage, past Ibiki and into the wall, the scene changed, the same girl was thrown against the wall, she looked slightly older then last time.

A girl with dark black hair was in the front of the crowd that wanted to hurt her. She frowned hatefully at the girl. Scissors were in her hands.

Unknowing to anybody yet, there was a black crow, watching from a distance, he watched the first scene before, and is now observing this one.

All the lookers from the future stared afraid at this memory, they could feel the feelings that brown haired girl's feelings. Wendy, thats what her name was. But.. was it? No. It wasn't.

"Asoka. Asoka Rose." The black haired girl hissed, walking forwards and slapping Asoka in the face. The sound was loud and painful. Ibiki winced from behind of the two others watching.

"I-I thought we were friends." Asoka said, staring wide eyed at the black haired girl. Tears ran down the right side of her face.

"We were-until I found out you were the daughter of the family-THAT RUINED MY DADDY!" Asoka flinched at each word. The crowd behind the black haired girl became riled at the name. Rose.

It was as if it were something hateful. Evil.

"I say we kill her!"

"No! Lets murder her!"

The large crowd behind the black haired girl began yelling things at one another, wanting to do worse then the other. Asoka looked around, hoping for an escape, her heart beat so loud, afraid that she would die.

"No... I have a better idea."

Everyone became quiet as the black haired girl spoke, as if her words were worshiped above all elses.

"Lets give her a little warning, and a farewell present." She held the sharp sizzors in her hand with a lethal grin.

Everyone was quiet, watching at what the black haired girl would do. More than half of the crowed didn't acctually mean what they said, they were, as you put it, 'joking around'.

The black haired girl walked slowly, as if adding suspense. Asoka's back was to the dark wall, her face pale and her eyes slightly wide, cold sweat went down the side of her face.

The black haired girl held Asoka's face in her hands brutally. The knife mere centimeters from her face.

"That pretty little princessy face, what should we do to it, hmm? Criss cross, apple sauce, or perhaps Whiskers, like the one the idiotic ninja kid - Naruto has, or carve in a symbol? Lets pretend its like that tattoo you said you liked." She pressed the blade down hard on Asoka's chin, pulling up torwards her ear.

(A/N: I dunno if Naruto was playing ten years ago, but if it wasn't, lets pretend it was. C:   Mk?)

Asoka screamed loudly, the scene disfigured to show a new scene.

A lightly colored room, a bed, desk and window.

There was Asoka, looking the same age, alittle taller, sitting criss cross apple sauce. There was cotton straped onto the side of her face where she had been cut. She stared dully at the computer screen. Headphones were worn around her neck like for a DJ.

She smiled lightly, tapping quickly on the keyboard.

Suddenly her mouth popped open and she frowned.

"What?! WHAT?!" She yelled. Kakashi strode over to her quietly. Peeking over her shoulder.

She was playing a game. And on the screen was in big letters.

" HACKED BY KIKI WEX

...

Ip: address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email Address: 7h3I-I4KR@-------.com

Items Taken: Everything.

Note: Haha! Noob! Stupid little girl!"

She frowned and went and made an email, sending it to the so called 'Kiki Wex' .

The Hokage walked next to Kakashi, curious as well. Suddenly the door burst open, making all four people in the room look up at the intruder in question and fright.

"Lady Asoka." A maid said, bowing her head slightly.

"Yes?" Asoka asked.

"Your father wishes to see you."

Asoka nodded with a hum and the scene dispersed again.

Then was Asoka watching a Naruto episode, the first one for Kakashi Gaiden.

A flash of light wrapped around the Shinobi watching.

They all then found themselves becoming pushed forcefully into a crow like figure in a dark field of black wheat, the other side was a white field of white wheat.

Everything was a monochrome. In front of them. It was quiet. On the other side with the white field, there was a bird, the same size as the black crow, looking like a dove. In the middle sat the Asoka they all knew. Her eyes closed, her feet crossed Indian style.

"We cannot let you look any further at her memories, without breaking the seal, but, we can show you small peeks, without breaking the seal. However-" The crow started from the black side of the world.

"The visions will be gruesome and disturbing." The dove finished from the white side.

"If you could, we would like to see it." The Hokage said with slight athourity.

- - - WARNING: There will be really graphic scenes here :c I'm not detailing anything. But it does have things to do with the R word and tons of scary scenes that made me want to stop writing. So at this point its Rated R until the -'s again. If you don't like it, skip until you see the -'s again. - - - - - - - -

; _ ;

Yes.

Asoka's eyes opened to show a blood red colour. They melted and ran down the corners of her eyes, bleeding out. The red in her hair ran down her back and created a circle around her figure. The Black crow and white dove looked at one another, from their opposite sides then looked to the Hokage.

"This is your last chance to turn back, some things are hidden for a reason." Their voice morphed into one voice that roared. Kakashi and Ibiki noticeably flinched.

"Let us see."

"Very well." The birds opened their wings and created their own noises. The blood circle around Asoka glowed black and white, going into a circle.

The scene morphed quickly, so the Shinobi watching the memories only caught five second glimpses of each one, and each one made them feel even worse about what they were doing to the girl.

Asoka was older and being kicked in the stomach then held against the wall by three men.

The scene changed quickly to show her tied to a chair, tears running down her face, her clothes were dirty and she was all alone in a room, a man entered with a knife.

The scene changed again.

Asoka was blindfolded in a parked car, an exchange between the Rose family and the Gang that stole her, they pushed her out and put a gun next to her head.

"The money." A gang member asked.

"The pictures." One of the Rose estate workers asked.

The scene changed again.

Asoka was in her room and stared blankly at the walls in front of her, her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Her knees to her chest, she opened her labtop and she opened her email.

The scene changed again.

"How could you disgrace us like this?!" Asoka's mother yelled, slaping her 16 year old child again.

"I apologize, Emma, it won't ever happen again." Asoka said.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your disgusting voice. Filthy girl, contaminated. I bet you liked it too. You slut. Get out."

"Ye-"

"OUT!"

The scene changed to see Asoka running on a track quickly. Her eyes with sheer determination as if she was battling her own ghost. When suddenly her eyes faltered and she triped overherself and fell to the floor unconcious. A butler who was assigned to watched her called her name in worry.

- - - - - - - - - END OF SCAREY $#!T - - - - - - - - -

All the visions ended leaving the three shinobi in shock, now back in the interrogation room.

Kakashi fell to his knees, unable to hold himself up anymore. He couldn't believe she went through all of that. The horror. Even seeing just a peek of that made him want to go to a corner and bawl his eyes out.

The Hokage had a new look at her. She was strong. Amazingly strong. Everything he thought she was, and more.

Ibiki was shocked. It must have been torture for her to go through that, no wonder it was sealed away. He decided, he would protect his cousin from everything else.

The room was filled with silence. Everyone stared at the Kunoichi who had tears at the corners of her eyes, as she slept, unaware of the people who searched her memories.

"Bring her back to the hospital, if she asks about the cloth, say it was the bedding that you pulled over her." The hokage said to Kakashi with saddness behind his eyes.

"Yes, sir." Kakashi said picking Asoka and poofing off.

*end chapter*
- - - - - - - - -

I scared the crap out of myself.

I was writng it, and legit had to stop for about an hour because I was getting the chills, and felt like I had to pee. >.<

I hate the background for Asoka. Hate Hate Hate it.

But, its her background ;_;

I'm sorry Asoka.

I'm sorry my OC

Asoka: Fuck you, I lived through that shit. (;n;)

I'M SORRYYY DDD:

..

;_; I cried writing this. I hope you felt some emotions. And yep, I think you know what happened to Asoka's past now.. sucks that she didn't tell them though. :c

I blame my uncoperative brain with horrible bad bad bad mean ideas to my OC's.

I BLAME SHAKESPEAR ANd MY ENGLISH CLASS!!

...

Okay.

Sorry. I keep making this longer for no reason, although its pretty long so far..

SO

Comment

Vote

Something

; n ;
-Anna