56- Prophecy

*Picture of old hag to the side ;D *

Kakashi Pov.

Sakura looked tired and sick. Sasuke had bags under his eyes, his usual poker face equiped, and Naruto looked more serious then usual. They all wore black. And it was for the occasion wasn't it..?

...After the Hokage's funeral. Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto truged off, leaving me alone in my thoughts. I walked alone, heading to the hospital. Asoka layed in a coma there. Nobody was sure when she would wake up.

On my way there I saw Naruto and my senpai walking together.

"Kakashi-kun!" He yelled, his white poofy hair moving up and down as he made his way over to me.

"Huh? Pervy Sage, you know Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked.

Pervy Sage? Hehe. Nice nickname senpai.

"Ofcourse I do. Anyways. I'm going out to look for Tsunade." My eye widened in intrest.

"For what reason? I heard its hard to find her." I said.

"Well, we need a new hokage. Plus." He sounded grave. "We need to help Naruto's friend, and... get your wife out of the coma and hospital." He gave me a knowing look and my heart clenched.

A pang stabbed my heart as I was reminded of where I was going.

"Right.." I mumbled.

"Its alright Kakashi. Tsunade will fix up Asoka in no time! She'll be on her feet, jump into your arms and you can whisk her to your bedroom to-" I knew where he was going with this, his rants and all.

"Nonononononononono. Not now Senpai. NOT. NOW." I said eyeing Naruto, since a child was here and all. Plus. I don't even think about doing THAT. I don't even care about it. I just want Asoka to be happy, healthy, and by my side. THAT doesn't have to happpen at all. I may like Senpai's books, but sometimes he gets out of hand.

"What? You haven't done that yet?" Senpai asked me, tilting his head. I felt a blush crawl up my face and I shook my head no.

"Ofcourse not. We haven't even.." I took out Make-Out Paradise and pretty much let it hover in his face until his jaw dropped.

"Seriously?! Usually all the girls are reeled in by your looks." He said then smirked. I saw Naruto grow curious behind him. "But she isn't like all the girls, is she?" And winked. I slowly shook my head no.

"Not at all." I said smiling behind my mask softly. Not at all.

"We'll bring that lady back! I swear it." Naruto said grinning. I nodded giving him a sad close eyed smile.

"Thank you Naruto." I said and he nodded, dashing off.

I continued to the hospital. Waving to an unamed nurse who knew me and my frequient visits since the invasion. I walked first down the hall. Peeking in to some of my comrads who have been hurt by the large snakes who invaded Konaha. The people waved hello as I walked past, waving back. I walked up the stairs, going towards Asoka's room.

I entered her room like the dozens of times that I had done before, and sat in the chair that was by the wall, away from her as I thought to myself silently.

I sat there until the schedualed nurse arrived, asking me politely to leave as she blushed lightly. Her eyes downward cast. I nodded, standing up and went to Asoka's side, my hand moving to her unmoving one laying to her side. Giving it a small squeeze with a glance and I turned around, whisking out of the room silently.

Walking out of the hospital I took my book out and began to quietly read.

'Her laugh was fake, as was her smile. The taunting eyebrows raised as she grew confused as to why Eridan didn't seem effected by her charm. He frowned, raising his kunai high in the air. Another Kunai stopped his move to stab the woman. He looked behind him, connecting the other Kunai's owner to Ampura.