24-Date?

Asoka POV.

I woke up with a yawn and looked around. Yes..I finished my work in Hiroshi...and caught up on my sleep here. The world here is amazing. But...If you are all alone, sometimes, its slightly boreing. No. Thats what the animals are for. I smiled and got up from my bed. I went onto my labtop and searched for some videos of me. Aka. Asoka Hatake.

Instantly I saw all these parings of Asoka x Kakashi. Fan Based Pictures. I almost threw the labtop at the wall at one. My face was red now. I looked into the mirror. So freaking red. I took in deep breaths. Calm down.

I decided to check youtube for PewDiePie. Soon I found a Happy Wheels Video. I watched it with a big grin on my face.

-play video or pay conqencuences (sp?)-

I laughed out loud each time I saw something funny. Which was every Five Seconds.

Finally I clutched my stomach from laughter. Tears ran down my face.

(Video @ 7:00)

The father tried to sacrifice the son to the giant number of land mines. I say tried because the son held onto the back of the chair for dear life as the father spewed (hehe spewed) curses at the son for being a disgrace, and not taking one for the team.

I sighed. I was acctually really tired. My Kekkai takes alot out of me. I walked into my closet and opened my eyes to see the ceiling of Kakashi's house. It was...night. I sighed and went to sleep...again.

I was awakened by sounds of knocking on my door. I sat up and yelled.

"I'm Up!" Like I usually did whenever someone woke me up.

I looked around to see I was in Kakashi and my house. I looked at the door as it slowly opened. Kakashi seemed to hide behind it, peeking slightly.

"Its eight. I thought you'd be up by now... so you'd get ready and do whatever girls do." He said akwardly. I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks for the wake up call. Sorry for scaring you with my yells of wake." I said.

"Its fine." He said, repling for both sentences. It was silent, filled with partial uneasyness. "Whats the plan for today then?" He asked me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why are you asking me?"

"I thought you wanted to train them in some three day program." He said. I nodded. Awsome, he gives me full control until I know its Gaara time. Or atleast before Gaara time.

I gasped. Realizing something. We had to go on missions, so when those factoring signs came up, I'd know. So how would I train them..? OH MY GOSH! :D I'm not sure If I would be able to do 4 people at once. But it's worth a try.

I smirked. "Oh, today we will be doing training in Hiaso. First we'll do missions, after we finish, we'll train like hell in Hiaso for about... until I feel they're ready. Of course theres always the chance that I might not be able to bring all five of us...but its worth a try." I said.

He didn't look happy with that but nodded and closed the door. I got up and went into the bathroom with a change of cloths.

I took a quick shower and dressed up, wraping a short hand towel around my hair. I was kind of missing my long brown hair...but I guess this makes me...unique.

I sighed and fixed my forehead protecter. Then washed my face quickly. I went out of the bathroom unsucsessfuly fighting a yawn.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Kakashi was patting his stomach. He had a bowl of cereal out for me. I looked at it dully. I sighed and sat down, eating it quietly. I finished quickly and washed the dishes after my self. I went onto the couch and started watching T.V. but my mind wasn't on it. I was staring though it.