45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!

Asoka Pov.

The bushes rustled as I felt a presence coming closer and closer. My adrenaline was going up. My hands went for a large Kunai that I could pretend was a sword. I held it hard, my knuckles were white. My hands were covered in cold sweat.

I heard huffing. And the figure was closer.

"Asoka-chan!" I know that voice!

I lowered the Kunai slightly.

"Gai?"

He appeared bending over, huffing and puffing. I stared at him in shock. I opened my mouth to speak but he put his hand up, continuing to wheeze.

"Hold on-" He took in a deep breath. "A second. Let me just." He continued breathing. Then he stopped breathing. As if frozen. Then as if time wanted to start again, and he woke up. He yawned and stretched. "THE POWER OF YOUTH HEALED ME!"

I sweat-dropped. "Amazing." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Hey. You're really hot." Riza said bluntly from behind me. Her face had a spacing out expression as she drolled slightly, pink on her cheeks, making her look like a kid.

"You look so youthful! Go out with me. I will protect you forever." Gai said dashing to Riza and kneeling, taking her hand. She nodded with a grin.

"And as will I! We will protect eachother! Like a fighing dueo of Eternal Love and Youth!" Riza yelled fist-pumping.

Hich and Watanuki looked at eachother.

"Oh-no.. another Riza." They said to one another.

"More like, Oh-no... another Gai." I replied, even though I wasn't in their conversation.

They rolled their eyes. "If the world wasn't planning to end yet, its now on the list of to-do's." They said in sync.

"Gai." I called.

He turned around and saluted instantly.

"Yes- Asoka-chan?!" He asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"Right! The Hokage wanted you to have this, considering your other one broke. And, he wanted me to help you guys out." Gai said, turning around and placing his backpack on the floor. Searching around inside of it. He then found it, making an 'aha' sound. He brought out something long covered in cloth.

"What is it?" I asked as he handed it to me. He grinned.

"Open it." He said.

Everyone came closer to me, to try to figure out what was in my hands. I sighed and uncovered the item to reveal a shiny blade. I revealed it more to show a shiny hilt.

A sword?!

I gasped. "No way. Why would he get me a new one?" I asked confused.

"Well, you specialize in them, or so Kakashi said." Gai replied.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." I said glomping Gai, repeating my thank yous.

"Alright! Lets go back to Konaha!" Riza said grinning.

"How long did it take for you to get here?" Watanuki asked Gai.

"Uh...about a day. Because I ran." He said giving a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes.

"Four days." I yawned. Everyone now looked to me. I put for fingers up on my hand to emphasize. "It'll take four days, with this cargo, to get back to Konaha. At the most a week." I continued. Everyone nodded. I looked up to see the trees above me were shaking. "Lets go, we have until sunset to find a town to rest in, and restock. Anyone need water?" I asked, getting out water bottles. What was the point of asking? Everyone needs water. I threw one at Gai, the Twins and air sipped from one, then threw the rest to Kyousuke. Gai air sipped from his and gave the rest to Riza. I took another bottle of water and filled it in my hands, then gave it to the bulls who carried our cargo. They drank happily.