34- I don't feel like watching the prelims

~Asoka Pov~

For the past few days, I've been waiting for the Second Part of the Exams to finish. I wasn't sure when and what was going to happen, with me being here. It was starting to rain a little, so I couldn't leave to go to the roof.

Sighing I continued staring outside the window of my room. Sitting on a wooden chair. When I remembered something.

The Unicorns!!

I put my hand on my bracelet and focused on Hiroshi. I walked forwards when I felt my feet make contact with the floor. I walked face first into the doors of the wardrobe. I pushed slightly, opening the door.

There was nobody in my room.

I walked out of room, into the hallway. I could hear chatter outside the house.

"Hello~?!" I called. The chatter became quiet. I walked to the front door and opened it.

The sight made me first slowly process what was in front of me.

It took about... 6 seconds for me to yell.

"WHOAAA!"

Now all of the 200 or more unicorns that stretched out to the beginning of the unexplored forest looked at me.

"Thats her!" A familiar voice said. I could see that in the middle of the group of unicorns was the mother and baby unicorn. Whispers began.

Among the numours whispers that turned into a roar, I could see the Mother Unicorn was talking to someone taller than her, with a flowing mane of silver.

Every once in a while the baby unicorn would yell out in protest, only to receive a stern look.

Nobody was paying attention to me.

I was here for them.

"Everyone please be quiet!" I shouted as loud as I could. Everyone became silent quickly. "May the Leader of this...clan. Please step forwards." I stated. The unicorn that was talking to the mother, walked through the crow as it parted for him. The mother and son following him with their heads bowed slightly.

Soon the Leader was in front of me.

"Welcome to Hiroshi." I said with a soft smile.

The Leader snorted.

"Filthy human, I hear you Allow us to stay here?!" I narrowed my eyes at him, even though I was in shock at the tone he was giving me. "You should be honoured that we even arrived in this filthy dimension!" He roared.

"If you think it's filthy, what do you want?" I asked calmly, crossing my arms with a soft smile. His yelling probably was supposed to intimidate me, or show me that he's the leader. I got enough of that on my estate.

"Are you making fun of me?" The leader replied with a glare.

"No, I am the creator of Hiroshi, I can do whatever you'd like me to do. Just make a diagram, and I'll get right to it." I said calmly. The leader made a roar sound.

"You think you can boss me around human?!"

I sighed shaking my head with a soft smile.

"I asked politely, and I would never look down on you. I awegnolage(sp?) your clan as powerful beyond my ream of understanding. I'm honoured to have you come, to even check if Hiroshi is a place worthy for your powerful clan. I asked if there was anything you want to change about it."

The leader seemed shocked for words. He looked deep in thought. I could see the other Unicorns giving eachother side glances.

"Very well, Human. What is your name?"