19-Just The Way You Are

Asoka POV.

Well...We've reached the filler chapters...

"NE! Kakashi-sensei! Want some ramen?! Its on us." Naruto yelled pointing to the Ramen Shop.

"Ah, no its fine I ate before..." Kakashi said getting quieter.

"Its on us! We insist~" Sakura said, pulling him in with Sauske. I followed, wanting to hold true to my promise of what I told Kiki, but when...?

Kakashi sat down on a chair and asked for two Miso ramens. I sat by the wall on Kakashi's Left. Team 7 was on his right. Everyone else ordered, except for me. Naruto asked who the second one was for. Kakashi just looked at me and I nodded.

"Mine." I said with a shrug and smile.

As Kakashi was about to lower his mask Ino, Choiji, Shikamaru and Kiba jumped in, glomping the Team 7 and their veiw of Kakashi. Kakashi's face looked normal, nothing was really bad about it. But the Cook and his daughter had hearts in their eyes. Was it because I was looking at his face from an angle that couldn't see his 'perfectness'. I shrugged and turned to the wall with a smile. I left Mussō-ka to do whatever he wanted to do. So he wasn't with me. I closed my eyes and sighed. I heard a clank as a bowl of Miso Was placed infront of me. I ate silently with ocasinal slurps, eating with a fork that I had in my Ninja pouch...well Why cant I have forks? Sabas-chan uses silverwear as a weapon...why cant I? Everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked, they continued to stare. "WHAT?!" I yelled feeling self concious and as if I were doing something wrong.

"You eat like a princess." Sakura and Ino said with some hearts in her eyes.

"No...I'm eating normally..." I said looking into the miso ramen.

"But its so elegant... the way you eat." Choiji said.

"Ugh, you guys talking about the way you eat, its such a drag.." Shikamaru said rolling his eyes.

"Agreed." I said eating some more and when I finished we said our goodbyes to the other team.

-FF- (I know...I'm skipping or changing stuff...but I cant be bothered to rewatch/read this chapter..)

"Ne! Lets go to the hotsprings!" Naruto said.

"Yeah, that'd be really relaxing." Sakura agreed. And Sauske H'ned.

"I don't see why not." I said with a shrug, looking to Kakashi. He looked deep in thought but nodded.

Me and Sakura went into the girls side. I wore a long towel that went down to right below my knees. I sat on the rocks, indian style, not going into the water. But the steam did a good enough job of relaxing me. It was warm and the air was hot and dense. I breathed easier.

"Hey...Asoka-sensei..." Sakura whispered...loudly.

"Mm?" I asked looking down at her from my rock.

"Do you know whats under Kakashi-sensei's mask?" She asked me.

-Kakashi POV-

"Do you know whats under Kakashi-sensei's mask?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah." She awnsered simply. My eye widened for a second.

"Can you tell me?" Sakura's voice rang. I looked to where Asoka would be. Hoping that Behind that Bambo wall she was lying or playing. My blood was cold.

"Why don't you just ask him?" Asoka said. I felt calmer as she spoke that.

It was quiet. I lay in the water and relaxed. It was a long while until I heard a jingle, a gasp, a splash and some curses.

"Oh Crap. Sakura, get that for me." Asoka said hurridly. I heard water splash afew seconds went by in silence. I heard a gasp of breath and Sakura saying 'here'.

"Oh my gosh, thanks...wait. Where's the Kanji for Love?" Asoka said.

"Did it fall off?" Sakura said.

"Please, find it." Asoka's voice sounded stressed.

"But...oh right...you cant swim." Sakura said. I heard another splash and silence. Naruto and Sauske looked at me confused but didn't say anything.

"Found it." Sakura said. I heard a sigh of relive.

"Hallelujah. Oh gosh. I swear, I felt the need to jump in and drown to find it. Thanks Sakura." I heard Asoka say. Something felt bad when she said those words. But I kept my mouth quiet.

-FF-

-Asoka POV-

Naruto, Sakura, Sauske all gave up and asked Kakashi, who I was behind. What was under his mask.

"Oh, you wanted to know what was under this mask...?" Kakashi said. They nodded. Kakashi brought his mask down revealing a lighter one. "Another Mask!"

Everyone fell. He turned around and was about to pull up his first mask when I pulled down his second mask. He froze, looking at my face. I kept it emotionless and pulled up his mask turning around while everyone froze, looking at my back. Everyone was facing me. They couldn't see Kakashi's face before.

"Eh, I think he looks better that way." I said with a shrug, my hands next to my shoulder in the air, my head tilted, eyes closed a small smile. I heard bangs of the four bodies falling on the floor, headfirst.

That was fun :3

*end insanely short chapter*

- - - - - - - -

IF YOU HAVENT HEARD BEFORE...

I allow you to harpoon my @ss..because...I'm making a FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) Story... I haven't published it yet...because I'm not able to get to a computer that allows Wattpad.. (I type up stuff and send it using browser in my phone).

Anyhow....While you wait for uploads on this...justcheck some other books I jump around to ^^

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna