43-Save me FROM Team Kana

(Not sure if mentioned before, Riza has a big bust... yeah... Asoka doesn't, also there's... uh... nsfw... I dunno why.. it just is.)

Asoka Pov.

It took afew days, but we arrived in the village. We were escorted by two young men, to a large house with gates infront of them.

We were all brought to a room with mats for sitting. The first one left the room.

"Please take a seat, the lord will be with you shortly." The second one said, walking out of the room aswell.

Riza took a seat first, followed by Hich and Watanuki. I stared at the cushin for a few seconds before sitting down next to Riza.

"I wonder what kind of guy the Lord is." Hich said to Watanuki. Watanuki nodded and sighed.

"Please don't let him be a kid." He pleaded looking up.

"Please don't let who be a kid?" A earthy, yet smooth voice asked from the door. I turned my head to see a 23 year old man standing there in an expensive kimono. He had brown hair and grey eyes that were sharp to judge. Was he the lord?

"We just don't want to take care of some bratty kid. Its nothing really." Watanuki said, closing his eyes and shrugging. The man glared at the unknowing Watanuki. I paled. That guy is the Lord.

"Watanuki..." I hissed.

"What?" He asked me, opening one eye to look at me.

"You're stupid." I said bluntly. He opened his mouth and looked at me with a hurtful scowl.

"What did I do?" He asked. I glanced at the client.

He paled as if in realization. "I'm so sorry-sir! I didn't know." He bowed. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

"So, are you ready to set off to Konaha?" I asked. He looked slightly shocked, and intreged at my boldness.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let me just get the rest of my money on carrages." He replied, turning around and walking out of the room. I nodded to myself and looked to Riza who seemed shocked.

"You spoke to a Lord like it was nothing!" She whisper yelled.

"He's just a person. Not like he can do anything to me."

"But he's powerful! He can get assasians to kill you." I rolled my eyes.

"Been there, done that, Came back with a snow globe and a T-Shirt. The next trip is schedualed when I care." I replied in an uncaring tone.

(Credits to @TheAnimeAngel for the quote! ;D )

"You really want to get yourself killed?" Hich hissed at me.

"Won't matter to me. He can kill me if he wants." I replied with a shrug.

"Are you depressed or something?" Riza asked me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her dead in the eyes and replied.

"No, I'm just looking at reality, if they want to kill me. Enough to take out a sword, or gun, or whatever weapon, and point it at me," I heard Hich ask his brother what was a gun. "Then I won't beable to change their mind, so theres no point, in losing your dignity. Somethings you can't win, and you have to accept that." I felt a stab of pain in my head as a memory that was trying to appear, that wasn't allowed to. I put my hand on my head with a wince.

'Stop thinking about it.' The white voice said. I cleared my thoughts and thought of the first thing that came to mind. Kakashi.

"Whoa. Why was that the first thing to come to mind." I said outloud in a daze.