38- Peter White c:

Kiki's POV.

I sat in my booth quietly. My mind surfing with questions.

Could it be true? Her ancestor created this world, and hid somewhere, supplying people the future?

I've had enough of searching up nonsense on the Internet.

"Boss!" I yelled. It was silent as everyone in their own booths gave me looks, annoyed with my 'unprofessional-ism'. Some of these people hadn't been told who I was, so of course they can't understand why a 'kid' would be here. I mean, come on, I'm only 18.

The intercom turned on my headset, which I kept around my neck as a DJ Headphone look-a-like.

"What is it, Wex?" The deep annoyed voice of my boss asked.

"I need the Japanese writer, Masashi Kishimoto. Right now. Its for a theory I'm creating." I said normally.

"...Masashi Kishimoto? As in... the creator of that stupid kids show that my son watches?" Boss asked, annoyed.

"Yes. Its important. You won't be disappointed if the theory is correct." I was completely confident in my words.

"Whats the percentage?"

"95%" I said, putting faith in my best friend.

"You absolutely sure? The theory seems...more than impossible." I sighed loudly.

"Boss. If I was unsure, I wouldn't bother asking."

He was quiet before answering. "Fine, We'll contact him. He should be in California for an Expo, we'll dispatch some agents to bring him here. In the meantime continue researching.... oh, and happy birthday." Oh, right! It was my birthday, wasn't it?

I grinned, knowing he could see me with one of the numerous cameras. "Yes sir, thanks sir." I said. The line died, having low beeping sounds. I pressed delete, killing off my side of the line and went to Naru Pedia to check for more information regarding Asoka.

Its the least I could do for my bestie.

"Hey, New-Kid." A deep voice came from behind me. I turned my head uninterested, but responding.

"Yeah?" I asked. There was a man, about 25 or so, or what he looked like. After all, this is the FBI, looks can be deceiving.

"You wanna learn something?" He asked walking too close for comfort near me. In a flash I took out the knife from my sleeve and put it in front of his neck.

"Back off, I have personal space." I hissed filled with such venom that his eyes widened. I know I may look like a kid, but I defiantly am not. I'm 19, as of today, for hevean's sake! I thought for sure if I grew out my dark black hair that I'd look more like an adult. Bet it made me look smaller though. Funny thing is, all the people in the FBI all wear suits.

Really? Wanna put a tag saying, 'Here I am! I'm watching you! Run and I'll shoot!' Are people really such idiots?

"B-back off newby." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"First of all, what is your specialty?" I asked him, loudly. He looked around, as if asking for nobody to pay attention to him, but people looked over their boxes.

"It's...outfield work." He said.

"Exactly, do you know what I specialize in?" I asked with a grin, I couldn't help but grin evily each time I spill the secrets.

"No..." He said.

"My name... is Kiki Wex," His eyes widened instantly. "And as you know, I'm the internationally known hacker, piss me off, and not even I know, what I'll do. But I'm glad you've heard of me." I grinned evily.