20- Talking with Silence

Asoka POV- Later that same day-

Me and Kakashi were heading home at a slow pace. It was silent between us. I played with the fixed bracelet attached to my right hand. Kakashi's bracelet was on his left. I'm happy he's wearing it. We were close to the house when Kakashi broke the peaceful silence.

"Did you mean it..?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, confused.

"That I looked better with my mask...most people like me for my looks, thats why I wear it, but you look like you don't care..." He said, chosing the information he was telling me, carefully.

"Because I don't...I know that feeling, so I guess I'm...immune to it I guess...I dont really know.." I said also trying to be tact with what I say. He frowned. "N-not that you're ugly, I-I mean, you're not bad looking, but-but." I stopped myself there. I sighed and facepalmed. "Just ignore what I did before." I said with a sigh, hunching over in defeat. Kakashi chuckled.

"You're so cute." He said under his breath. I heard him and I felt some blood rise to my cheeks. I turned my head to the side so he wouldn't see. Then I got an idea.

"Lets have a race home." I said looking at him, exitedly.

"Why?" Kakashi asked his eyebrow raised.

"Because It'll be fun!" I said happily.

"You don't race for fun." He deadpaned. I smirked. He's smart.

"So, lets add stakes...If I lose...I'll tell you everything you want to know, no loops, no nothings." Kakashi's ears were perked.

"And if I lose..?" He asked.

"If you lose...then I'll force you to read Itcha Itcha Paradise Outloud to me in the middle of the market. REALLY LOUD." I said crossing my hands with a giant smirk.

The color drowned from his face. But regained when his ego filled it up.

"Ready...Set...Go!" He said and dashed off. I ran after him, adding chakara and breathing correctly....

I used to be on the Cross Country Team, and I was the fastest. I run reguarly on the track in the back of my father's mansion, to maintain my health, even if I get sick easily. I soon caught up to Kakashi who looked at me shocked. He suddenly gained an evil glint in his eye and his arms wraped around my waist and he pulled me up. I squealed supprised. He held me bridal style and I was afraid he would drop me, so I quickly wraped my hands around his neck. He gave a small laugh and continued running.

"W-wait! You're cheating." I stuttered out when I became rational again. Kakashi chuckled.

"No, I'm just creating a Tie, I don't like either sides of those bids." He said looking down at me for a second before looking up to see where he was going. I tried to make sense of what he said but nothing came to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. We were infront of our house in a matter of seconds. Kakashi opened the door with his foot and layed me on the couch. Easily and smoothly.

"I don't want you to force yourself to tell us about your past, and awnser all of our questions." Kakashi said patting my head. I looked at him confused, fixing my hair, my breath was still fast and trying to calm my racing heart. "Plus I'd rather not read it out loud..." He admitied with a sheepish smile sitting on the floor infront of the coutch, he lied next to me, on the floor, looking up at me.

"Oh." I said with a smile, calming my breathing. I put a hand on my forehead and wiped off some cold sweat. I stared at the ceiling. I felt bad that I knew about his past and he didn't know about mine.