40- Spilling the Bee's

Asoka POV

I opened my eyes and sat up instantly, checking for anything out of place. Nope. I was still at the hospital.

"Morning, sleepyhead." I looked to my right like an idiot and saw Kakashi sitting there. How could I not tell that he was there?

Okay, I'm half asleep. That might be an explanation.

What if he did drug me? Was I okay? Am I okay? Did they do something to me?

... Am I over thinking things?

Naw... Its not possible. Impossibru!

I think what I need to think. You can never be to careful...

I looked around for some kind of time indicator when I couldn't find it I sighed and looked to Kakashi, who seemed to be sweating bullets. Why? O.o

"Kakashi?"

"Y-Yes?!" He asked, as if in the military. I rolled my eyes.

"What time is it?" He seemed to calm down instantly.

"Uh, around 8 o'clock." He said, still acting differently. I shook it off, as if he were on his man period.

I closed my eyes and sighed again.

...

I always thought of sighs, as a way to throw out your worries and butterflies from your stomach and soul.

I like my dreams, my fantasy. To stay in it alittle longer is what I've done, and will do. To keep me, and everyone else safe.

Smiling softly to myself I let my heart beat slow down. My arms felt a hundred times better than before, the casts were removed and replaced with strong bandages from my wrist to the bottom of my elbow that allowed slight movement.

I put my hands over my forehead, blocking the slight sunlight from my face.

I didn't particularly like sunlight. It was too warm and bright, annoying and burning.

I opened my eyes to stare blankly at the ceiling when my stomach growled, asking for food, thanks to its hunger.

Kakashi stood up and left my room, as if eager to leave, wanting a reason to get out of this room.

Of course, I don't blame him. I'd like to leave here soon as well, away from the burning clean smell of alcohol and nurses with their fake smiles and voice. Closing my eyes I found myself becoming numb and cut off from the world around me.

The only nurse who wasn't as fake as the ones around her, was the quiet and shy one who came for healing sessions everyday, and sometimes would come back, for an extra healing session, just because she really wanted to.

Her name...I wish I knew it...

I felt out of the world, floating around and hovering, my stomach empty and my breaths shallow. My hands tingled as if small needles poked them until they could feel nothing. I was gone.

Exhaustion over took me.

Why was I so tired?

'You need the relaxation from stress.' A soft voice told me from my head. It was the angelic one.

Hello voice in my head... nice to randomly barge into my self conversations with you too.

'Hello then, better?'

Yes... why are you in my head anyways? Oh, its skitzophernia isn't it? I knew it was my mind playing tricks on me. I'm going insane. You're going to make me go insane, and become a potatoe(sp? O.o)