30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D

Third POV

Sitting at the bar table. Asoka looked down at the cup of now cold Sake on the table. Its smell burned and seemed so pure, and full of alchohol. She hadn't drank it before, and just stared at it the whole time, waiting for the time to either drink it, or throw it away.

Everyone else was already dosing down shots and cups. Kakashi seemed red already. Asoka was the only one that wasn't drunk. Watching the scene quietly.

She was hoping that they'd have a black out, so she could mess with them.

Asoka smirked, as she dumped the Sake next to her, into the nearbye plant. Kakashi looked at her cup drunkily, thinking that she drank it.

"See!? Wasn't it great!" He yelled, happily.

Asoka took note he was the happy, talkative, and loud kind of drunk. She nodded slowly.

"Here have some more!" He yelled again. She shook her head no. His lower lip trembled and he went into a corner and began crying.

Asoka now took note he was a bi-polar drunk, his moods constantly changed. He took another whip of the alchohol.

"Heyyyyyyyy~~ Assoookaaaaaaaa~ Go kisss Kaaaakaaaashhhiiiii~" Kurenai slurred, putting a hand on the table of the bartable.

Asoka rolled her eyes and facepalmed.

"Sorry, She gets alittle crazy when she's drunk." Asuma said with a sheepish smile. His ciggerette still in his mouth.

"Whooo yooouuu calllinng crazzzy?! I like you! A-" Kurenai began walking dizily. "And You don't have the nerve to even kiss mee too!" She poked his chest.

Asoka snickered at the confused look on Asuma's face.

"I love you too. And I kissed you 2 hours ago." Asuma said.

Asoka grinned alittle at the cute, yet drunk fight.

"That felt like a life time ago! C'mereee!" Kurenai jumped and pushed Asuma to the floor and kissed him on his lips. Kurenai then blacked out onto Asuma who was knocked out because of how fast everything happened.

Iruka was already passed out on the floor, along with Izumo and Kotetsu. Guy was still drinking with Kakashi, both laughing for no reason. The sober bartender just made small talk with Asoka, who was the only Sober one of the ninjas there. She was uncomfortable at first, but soon enjoyed the sight of her friends getting drunk.

Kakashi saw her talking to the bartender and seemed to grow jelous.

(A/N: Hmm... I imagined that when Kakashi gets drunk, he turns into Tamaki from OHSHC. Enjoy :3 )

"GET AWAY FROM MY WIFEYY!" He hugged Asoka from her side, causing her to squeak alittle. Uncomfortable with somebody huging her.

"Uh..." The bartender knew not to get in the way of a drunken ninja, so he put his hands up in surrender.

"Kakashi!" Asoka yelled, uncofortable. "Let go!"

"No! You're my wife! So I get to hug you! And I don't want you talking or looking at any other guys!" He yelled, drunk, but somewhat strongly, as if he really meant it.

"What am I? An Item?" Asoka snapped, alittle annoyed.

"No, you're Asoka Hatake." He continued hugging her tightly. She squirmed, as her breath was being hugged from her body.

"Can't-breath." She choked out.

He let go and grinned behind his mask, kissing her forehead.

"I think I really like you." He said before blacking out onto the floor, face up. Asoka's face was red now.