15-MooMoo-Just the Begining

Asoka's POV

So yeah...I didn't drown that time! Yay (= =) (Sarcasm). Walking back, I felt something touch my butt. I spun around instantly and got Haru-kun out, putting his tip threateningly on the intruder's neck. It was a 17 year old guy.

"I-Its not what you think. I-I just-"

I cut the guy off. "Shut up, If you asked politely I would have given it to you." I told him, lowering my sword and handing him some money before he could run off in fear. He stared at it, dumbstruck. "You're poor, just take it. You should visit the Village Hidden in the Leaves sometimes, you could get a job. Its a nice village. Hope to see you." I said, shaking our meeting off and continuing to walk behind Sakura silently.

Suddenly, a thin, malnourished child pulled on her dress. She turned around and stopped, looking at the child. The child held out her hands, a silent gesture for something. I gave her some extra herbs in a leather bag; Mussō-ka made extra just for this purpose. Sakura handed the girl a candy and some money. The girl bowed and scampered off with no words. I looked at her silently, then cut off my gaze to see Tazuna and Sakura looking at me.

"Asoka-sensei...whats wrong?" Sakura asked. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Nothing. Lets keep going." I said just above a whisper. My voice emotionless, the usual. We finally arrived back at Tazuna's house. Sauske was eating silently, filling himself up. Kakashi was in our room. Sakura ate with Sauske, Tsunami, Inari and Tazuna and I. My mouth chewed soundlessly and quickly. I couldn't taste the food; my body felt numb and tired. That's what happens when I miss out on sleep, food and tea time. Soon, I finished, leaving the plates where they were, before standing up dusting mysel off.

"I'll bring a plate up to Kakashi..." I announced softly, taking the empty plate next to me, filling it with food and taking a fork and a glass of water. Hastily, I excuse myself from the table.

I strolled into Kakashi's room only to see the Copycat ninja in the middle of taking off his shirt. His forehead protector was on the bedside. He froze with his wide-open mouth visible beneath his mask. I just gave him a dull look and put the plate and glass on the bedside table. Then, I walked to my backpack, grabbed my phone charger and zipped the bag up. Kakashi was still a statue. So, I just left, closing the door behind me and leaving a confused Scarecrow, gaping at my reaction of walking in on him.

I walked back into the kitchen and washed my dish. Then, I scanned the room for an outlet. Aha, found one! I plugged my phone charger in and connected it into my phone. It charges! Yes! Asoka, you genius! I smirked to myself and left my phone there.

I then proceeded to go outside and climb up the roof; I wanted to watch the sun set. The sky was painted an arrangement of vibrant hues, ranging from grape purple, to peach pink, to carrot orange, to wheat golden. Without any haste, I laid down on the roof and watched the gorgeous sunset fade. After a while, I closed my eyes, breathing in the warm and slightly humid summer air. Because the evening was silent, I could hear footsteps in the house and muffled talking. Then, footsteps outside. Then, footsteps on the walls. I cracked open one of my eyes to see Kakashi looking down at me.

"Yo." I greeted with a relaxed yawn.

"I wan't answers and we really don't enjoy resorting to Ibiki." Kakashi said, sitting down next to me.

"Well, I will answer them - if I know the answers. But, if there was a way to project my life on a screen, you wouldn't understand a lot of stuff." I warned slowly, choosing each individual word carefully and meticulously. My hands traveled to the back of my head as I sat up and crossed my feet.

"We could do that - play your memories out - and you could explain what we don't understand." Kakashi affirmed with a small nod. There was progress in that single, simple gesture and his eye closed in a 'smile'.