66- Freedom Eve

Asoka POV

A nightmare. Its a nightmare. Calm down..

I whispered to myself as I walked around the camp. I took night shift with Rami and two other Chunin to watch our group. Looking around I saw they were all gradually geetting sleepy.

What should I do to make everyone wake up...

Hm.

I snapped my fingers as an idea came to me.

"Guys, want to play the sleep game?" I asked. Everyone looked at me, tilting their head confused.

"The sleep game?" Rami asked, tilting her head.

"Whoever falls asleep first gets their face drawn on with super industrial sharpie, and isnt allowed to wash it. If they do- consequences are..."

"Death?" The girl Chunin piped up, tilting her head.

"No... We get to call him or her, by any name, for a week." I said slowly.

Everyone nodded, agreeing with the terms.

"And then the person has to dance on a table calling him/her-self all the names. While doing weird dances." Rami added. The three all laughed, and I joined.

"Alright," I spoke. "Those are all the rules, you all agree?"

Everyone nodded with a small chourus of "Yes."

"Okay. So what do you guys want to do as you wait?"

Everyone shrugged. Another man came from his tent, growling about noises. He spotted us and made his way over to us. Dark Hair, No pupil. Hyūga?

"You guys are being very loud." He complained.

"Sorry." I said for them, scratching the back of my head awkwardly. "I swore we were being quiet." I murmered to myself.

"No. Its not coming from you.. Its near Kusagakure. Something very loud is coming from there."

"Is it cursing?" Rami asked.

"Actually... Yes." The Hyūga sounded confused, and shocked.

"Rami.." I raised an eyebrow to look at her, my voice suspicous.

"Its the Asshole Favorite. Probably looking for me." Rami rolled her eyes.

"Rami... He cant find the location of the camp. He is a member of the Akatsuki, an orgination that helps take over the world. He'll kill us all if he finds us." I whispered harshly.

"Naaw, relax. If he finds us, he won't kill us. He promised he'd let me live. So you guys would die."

"Yes," I started, sarcastic. "That makes all of us feel soo much better."

"I'm glad it does so." Rami joked. I rolled my eyes.

"He is heading the opposite direction from us. Not going to Kusagakure either. Looks to the direction somewhere else." The Hyūga spoke. I shrugged.

"Good. Now go back to sleep. You need to rest for tomorow's invasion." I told the Hyūga with a smile. He looked at me for a second before shaking his head 'no'.

"I will take the shift for you guys." He spoke calmly, pointing to everyone.

"You can't do that. What if they ambush you, one person wont be anough, don't be an idiot. Stop being ego filled." I gave a small glare. He looked at everyone.

"Then whoever wants to can sleep. Whoever wants to watch can watch." The two others looked at one another before waving at me Rami and the Hyūga, as they walked to their own tents. I sighed. Idiots... Time to doodle on their faces as they sleep.