44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana

Asoka Pov.

I woke up to a faint light. I knew it was early. I usually was an early bird. Not that I was a bird.

I got up soundlessly and threw my bag over my shoulder from where I left it on the wall. I went down the long quiet hallway, in silence. The only sound made was the slight jingles of my bracelet and its charms.

Wonder where the bathroom is...

"Oh, thats what the noise was." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around swiftly, spinning on my soles to meet the eyes of the client.

"Hello, I'm sorry for disturbing you. I thought I was being quiet." I whispered without force or any tone.

"Well you did, what are you doing up at this hour?" He asked.

"Looking for the bathroom. I'd like to change and take a shower." I said normally. He seemed to be checking my face for any signs of untruth. And sighed.

"Alright. I'll take you there..." He said.

We walked in silence next to each other for a few minutes until he spoke again.

"Truth be told. I kinda got lost looking for the kitchen." He gave a half hearted laugh. I chuckled at his idiot icy, hiding my mouth with my hand.

"Yeah I know that feeling. I used to get lost in my dad's mansion. There were about five stories and a lot of rooms." I paused to add a dramatic effect and nodded. "Yep.. a lot." I concluded.

"Mansion? Is your father rich?" He asked raising an eyebrow as we turned the corner.

"Yeah, he is. But he isn't known in this world." He looked confused.

"Then- you aren't from...this world...?" He somewhat asked a a question.

"Hmm... I am, but I've lived in the other one for most of my life." I said easily. It's his choice wether to beleive me or not.

"Interesting... you don't seem to be lying." He said.

"Do you have a Kekkai Genkai?" I asked. He looked shocked for a moment, but nodded. "Is it to read minds?" I asked, he nodded again. "Thaaatss why they're after you." He nodded again. I sighed. Yep, that makes sense. The Akatsuki base is by the Village Hidden in the Rain. Rumours are stronger in nearby places.

We continued walking in silence as we continued walking down the pathway. He broke the silence again.

"So,if you're married. Where's the ring?" Kyousuke asked.

"I didn't want a ring. It would get lost in battle or something like that. So we got bracelets." I said shrugging, bringing my hand up and showing him my bracelet. He grabbed my hand and brought it closer to his face for inspection of my bracelet.

"How is this-" I cut him off.

"You could have just asked for me to show you it." I snapped said snatching my arm from his grasp.

"This design, I've only seen it once before. How did you get it?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"Found it on the market. A woman sold it to us for a fairly large number of... whatever the currency is here."

He raised an eyebrow.

"That's not possible. Its ancient and has so many years of worth, its not something a commoner like you, can just go out, see it, and buy it." He said. I stopped in my tracks, causing him to stop aswell. I almost raised my voice, but remembered the time in the morning.

"You listen here, and listen good. I don't care who the fuck you are, or where you come from. Because you're 'fucking rich' doesn't give you the right to call everyone else commoners. Don't you DARE see us below you, after all, we are the ones protecting you.. I mean.." I shrugged and gave an evil grin. "Oops." I gave a wink and left him, shuddering with a cold chill in his spot.