13-Walkie Talkie :D

Asoka's POV

Sasuke could feel my unease and focused his eyes on me. I just kept my gaze on the bottom sentences in Kiki's email as I furiously tapped away on my phone.

"To: 7h3I-I4KR@------.com

Subject: Re: Yo Bitch I heard U like Naruto, so I put Naruto IN Naruto so U can Naruto while u Naruto.

Body:

Kiki! Oh my god, I told you to not underestimate them! Please don't tell me they got you! Bitch! I need the information! I know you probably don't believe me, but it happened. YES. IT. Mussō-ka is real.

But I'm not Hatake! I'm Bara! Asoka Bara! Did you know Bara means Rose?! I need information! Please! I need to know what happens.

Please! Ever since we met I'd helped you! But I can't save you now!

Keep running. Reply only when you're safe.

The key is the Rose

-Asoka R."

I pressed send. I won't send anything else for another two hours because:

1) She could be hiding, so receiving an email could make a noise on her phone.

2) If she got away, she'd write a new email and email me the rest.

3) If she got caught and they were searching through her emails and I emailed her, they'd question her, which would result in the opening of a closed case.

4) They might pose as her and try to get information out of me. (But there is no way they can copy her troll typing, and we have a code name to say to check if we are ourselves: The Key is the Rose and Key.)

5) She probably left the computer on with no time to delete or exit out of the browser.

I sighed and set a timer to bother me in two hours. If she doesn't respond by then, then I'll email her again, but, this time, pretending to be her partner in crime.

"Ne! Asoka-sensei! What's that thing?!" Naruto yelled looking inquisitively at the phone in my clutches.

"It's my cellphone;, it keeps me in touch with my friends. It's kind of like a walkie talkie, but it doesn't have a communication distance limit. It also has some games and stuff." I said.

"Ohhh, okay." Naruto said. Then, his curiosity satisfied, went back to his training.

I watched Naruto train until suddenly Sasuke remembered something.

"Oh, we came here to get you, Breakfast is ready." Sasuke said in all his emo glory.

"Oh! Thanks." Naruto said and we headed back to Tazuna's house.

-FF-

Just as we were about to enter the house, my phone rang; I received an email. Reflexively, Naruto and Sasuke got into defensive positions. Then, they looked at me and I gave them a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, that was my cellphone." I snapped it open and typed in my super secret password. The email popped up:

"From: 7h3I-I4KR@------.com

Subject: Re: Re: Yo Bitch I heard U like Naruto, so I put Naruto IN Naruto so U can Naruto while u Naruto.

Body:

Yeah, I'm safe, Bitch. So what didja want meh to tell yah again?"

I froze in front of the open door that Naruto held for me. This email is seriously wrong because Kiki never needs things to be repeated to her and she only calls me a bitch when she's happy. She isn't happy. She didn't use the key word, either. Oh, shit.