21-So Many Questions...Too Bad

Kakashi POV.

Asoka left the room slaming it shut behind her with a growl. I felt bad about it. But it is my job. I was assigned to have her talk, and compare what she said to the Hokage vs. What she told me. I looked to the Hokage with a sigh.

"What assault?" The Hokage asked. I shruged.

"Asoka let it slip once, but wont tell me about it either." I said with a frown.

"Ah...did she leave anything else out beside that?" The hokage asked. I sighed.

"Some details, that bring pity, which she said she doesn't like." I said with a shrug.

It was quiet for awhile. As the Hokage looked deep in thought.

"Yes..well...go make sure she hasn't gone far. I guess I won't ask anymore from her. She'll tell us the rest when she wants to." He said to me. I nodded and left, searching for her chakara signature.

-FF- (Still Kakashi)

I cant find her chakara signature anywhere! I've looked at home, training grounds, market, academy, ramen shop, the erotic bookstore...well...mabye she might be there...naw.

I suddenly felt a giant spike in chakara from a slight distance from the house. I dashed there. It felt like Asokas.

I summoned Pakkun, pauseing for a second.

"Hey Kakashi, ya needed something?" He asked me.

"Yeah, my wife-"

"You got married and didn't invite me?!" Pakkun yelled. I sighed.

"Pakkun, this isnt the ti-"

"This is completely the time! Why would you get married without me?!" Pakkun yelled with some tears. I facepalmed. He continued rambeling on about him, and he feels dejected and alone.

"Just help me find her!" I yelled cutting him off. Pakkun instantly became serious.

"Then I can meet her?" He asked with a small grin.

"Yes." I said with a sigh.

"Do you have anything with her sent?" He asked sniffing me. Then he shook his head. "Never mind, her sent is pracitcally all over you." He jumped forward. I stood confused but followed him anyways.

We passed by our house and went into the forest, leaping on tree branches. The sun was setting. I looked down to Pakkun.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" I asked. He nodded.

"Positive."

It was quiet as he froze. I stopped one branch infront of him. I felt another spike in chakara ahead. Pakkun began sprinting torwards it. I followed.

He froze on a branch that was right before going into a large clearing with a lake. I stopped next to him and looked down.

"Asoka." I breathed as I saw her lying figure next to the lake. She was surrounded by roses of practically every color. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I wish I could take a picture. Her short black hair with red highlights was behind her as she was curled up slightly. Asoka coughed and I felt a slight burst of chakara. The roses seemed to pulse around her once then moved closer. I waited for any more movment, but the they all remained the way they were. Pakkun looked down at what was infront of him. I smiled underneath my mask.

Hopping down to the floor silently I saw that Asoka was asleep. Pakkun followed behind me silently. I went to pick her up, she was lighter than I thought. Has she been eating correctly? I hadn't seen her eat in a while. A tear ran down her face from her right eye. I wiped it with my thumb. As I leaned her on my chest. I walked with Pakkun back home. Pakkun opened his mouth to speak, but I sent him a look telling him that Asoka would wake up. He sighed and poofed off. And suddenly, as if to make matters worse. It started to rain. I cursed and ran home.

Opening the door and closing it, I went into Asoka's room to see trouble. The window was open and rain was going onto the bed and wooden floors. I cursed and ran to my room, dropping off Asoka there. Going to Asoka's bedroom and closing her window. I put a hand over my forehead. Damn it. I'm soaking wet and Asoka needs to change before she gets a cold. But if I change her I'll be dead.

Who can I ask for help..Gai..? Anko..? No...Kurenai! Yeah.

I created a doppleganger and it dissapeared, knowing what it was to do.

About 3 minutes later Kurenai poofed up infront of me. I fanned the smoke, careful to make sure the smoke detector didn't go off. Thankfully it didn't.

"SO-" I sh'd her as my dopplegangers memory went into mine. So I explained the situation, she didn't understand why I needed help since I was her 'husband', I spun the table and used an 'Asuma' she's here now.

"Come on." I whispered. And walked into my room where Asoka was shaking from the wet and cold cloths. Kurenai glared at me before whispering back.

"Where are the change of cloths?" I shrugged. I have no idea. I guess she can borrow mine.

I went into my drawer and took out sweatpants and a T-Shirt. I handed it to Kurenai who smiled and pointed at the door. I complied and went out, shutting the door behind me. Going into the kitchen to grab a quick drink of water and such.

Kurenai walked into the Kitchen. She rolled her eyes and transported away with a poof. I quickly fanned it away, afraid the smoke would turn the alarm and wake Asoka.

Asoka...why do I care about her that much? I barley know her. I mean, I try not to make many connections. Although I know people and they know me, they aren't such friends that Gai and Asuma are. But more of aquatinces. So why her? I couldn't care less about the family name, but why was the thought of her getting hurt, or worse, such a a pain to me? I sighed. I sound like Asuma's student now.

I walked into my room to see Asoka under the bedsheets, still asleep and curled up half way. I sighed and went into the living room, staring boredly at the couch.

No way am I sleeping on that. I sleep on my back. I'm too tall to fit that. I'd lose feeling in my feet easily.

Sighing I went back to my bedroom. Got cloths, went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, changed. I walked into the bedroom again. Asoka was still in the same position. I pushed Asoka's sleeping figure to the wall. I layed down next to her, removing the headband and puting it on my bedside.

I closed my eyes when I felt something smack my lower face. Even with the mask on, it still hurt!

I opened my eyes and looked down at my nose. A hand. I looked to where it was connected it. Asoka was slapping my face...in her sleep.

I grabbed her hand and tried to push it to her body but she was keeping it still. She held a large peice of the blanket and held it under her other arm. She drooled slightly. She looked so cute. For a quick second my hold on her hand slipped and she punched me in the face.

OW. That hurt! Seriously. This girl can pack a punch! ;_;

I swear by the end of the night my face is going to be black in blue. I sighed.

I felt something wrap around my leg. From above Asoka's hand I saw her leg covered in my sweatpants wraped around mine.

The heat rushed to my face.

Oh god. If I'm not dead tonight. I'll be dead tomorow morning.

*end Chapter*

- - - - - -

I'm sorry that I've been posting short chapters. I have a good excuse, but it'd make about...2 more pages that you'd rather not read about. Sorry...But in summary. -stress, scared, school- three S's . However scared has nothing to do with School. Because today I was so scared, and that story would make 2 extra unwanted-pages in this book.

Anyhow. I hope you'll forgive me. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. ;A;

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna