Chapter 3- Closer

Months after him calling me his girlfriend, we have gotten closer, gotten to know each other more. He loves animals, is sensitive, very sarcastic, and he actually has a soft side. I never got the chance to ask him why he called me his girlfriend....
It is now summer time and something called the Summer Festival is coming up, I wonder if Jaejung is going. I'll ask him when I see him later.

Diamond-"Honey, I'm going to Ming's house! Wanna tag along?"

Sylvia-"Yes! I just have t-Let me get dressed!"

Diamond-"(Tilts head) What's wrong with what you're wearing now?"

Sylvia-"(Loudly, runs) It's not good enough! I have to find a pretty dress and do my hair good! I can't go over there and see Jaejung with my hair looking out of place!"

Diamond-"(Smiles, whispers) Silly, Sylvia. Alright, I'll wait."

After thirty minutes of getting ready, I finally go with my mother to Ming's house. I usually don't take that long to get ready, I don't usually worry about how I look....What's up with me?

Diamond-"So, Sylvia... All of a sudden, you've been acting like a girl..."

Sylvia-"(Laughs) Yeah! It's... Scary."

Diamond-"Any reason why you're acting like a girl all of a sudden?"

Sylvia-"No... Not that I know of."

Diamond-"(Smiles) Alright... We're here!"

Sylvia-"Yes! Yay! Uh...I mean, yeah, whatever..."

I am acting so strange, I hate acting like a girly girl! I've never actually dressed this... This way before, heels and a dress... So not me! When my mother rang the doorbell, Jaejung answered the door. I suddenly got happy when I saw him, why?

Jaejung's POV-
'Wow, she's very beautiful, but I'm not really used to this new look she has developed. I invited her and her mother right in, Sylvia looked so excited, is it because of me? No, probably not, I'm probably not her type. Someone as horrible looking as me would never have a chance with someone as beautiful as her...'

Ming-"Hello, hello! Hey, Diamond!"

Diamond-"Hey, Ming! I'm glad to see you! Now, you wanna talk in the spa room or the kitchen?"

Ming-"Let's do both! The spa room first. Jaejung, hang out with Sylvia!"

I surely have no problem with hanging out with him! He and I sit on the couch, we mistakenly sit too close and we both look in each other's eyes for a couple of seconds....His eyes are beautiful.

Jaejung-"(Nervously) Okay....What do you want to do? You know what, follow me."

Where are we going, are we going in his....HIS ROOM AGAIN!?