Chapter 23- Cursed

This year came quickly...In a month, Akio and I will finally be married! Can you believe it? I go with Aiko, my mother, Ming, and Akane to shop for my wedding dress. All of the dresses that I am looking at...they're all so beautiful! I don't know which one I'm going to choose. I feel weird.

Aiko-"Oh my, Sylvia, you should wear this one!"

Sylvia-"(Nervously laughs) Uh, how about we put that in the 'desperate choices' box? If I have absolutely no ends, then I'll choose that one, alright?"

Aiko-"(Giggles) You're so mean, but alright!"

Diamond-"(Shows dress) Honey! You'd look perfect in this dress!"

Everyone is forcing these dresses on me, these aren't even my style...I'm nicely turning them down, but I'm out of ideas. I should've went dress shopping on my own, no offense.

Ming-"(Looks at Sylvia, To everyone) Hey, everyone, maybe we should go get something to eat and leave Sylvia here to get her own dress."

Diamond-"(Confusingly) What, why should we do that?"

Ming -"(Whispers) No offense to anyone here, but she's her own person and I'm sure she doesn't want anyone else picking dresses for her as if they know her that well..."

Diamond-"But..."

Ming-"Aww, Diamond, I understand that you are her mother, but you can't pick a dress for her. She has her own taste in fashion, alright? So let's just go to the café and wait for her."

Diamond-"Alright."

Ming-"(Looks at Sylvia, winks) Go ahead..."

Sylvia-"(Smiles) Thank you, Ming!"

I start to look for my dream dress, but I can't find it anywhere! I stay in this place for two whole hours...I know the dress shouldn't matter, but it matters to me because this is my only wedding and I want to look the way I've dreamed of. I think I'll choose whatever because I see absolutely nothing! Finally, I look over and see this beautiful, Queen looking dress! I try it on with the heels and I literally look like a Queen! Is my hair really this long!? I've never noticed, but...my hair is extra long, I must cut that later.

Ming-"(Softly gasps) Oh my, Sylvia! You look truly amazing, you look like an ice Princess or something!"

Diamond-"(Happily) Wow! You really are gorgeous, Akio is going to pass out when he sees you in this! But...something is weird."

Sylvia-"(Looks around) What?"

Diamond-"(Points) Your hair...It's strangely longer than it was yesterday!"

Aiko-"Actually, longer than it was before we went to the café. Did you do something to it while we were at the café?"

Sylvia-"Um, no, I was only looking for my dress..."

Diamond-"(Nervously laughs) Ah, your hair sure does grow fast! It's probably nothing, take off the dress and I'll go pay for it...and the shoes."

My mom started acting weird just then...Could it be that there is a reason why my hair is naturally white and amazingly long? Maybe she's right, it's probably nothing...