Section 1

It has been a whole two months since Sylvia have been in this coma and she still is in the coma. Everyone else were sitting in the room, hanging their heads low to the ground. Are they giving up? Don't give up, please, she's going to come back to us...

Diamond-"(Cries) My baby is gone..."

Jaejung-"Come on! Please don't lose hope, she's going to be alright!"

Doctor-"I'm glad that you think so, but she won't be alright. She's far too deep into this coma and if she doesn't wake up by tomorrow morning, then she's dead. I'm sorry."

Juntao-"(Hugs Diamond) It's okay, honey, it's okay."

Diamond-"(Cries) No, my baby is gone, she was all by herself, suffering alone and I, her own mother wasn't there! How could I even call myself her mother!?"

Ming-"Diamond! Don't say that! You have always been there for her as much as you could. But you had no idea this war inside of her was happening and not knowing is okay! As parents, we make mistakes and we're not perfect! Just don't blame yourself."

Everyone leaves the next hour, but I stay... everyone has given up, but I haven't. I don't care what that doctor says, you're going to be fine, Sylvia! I just know it... I cried the whole time and I continued to cry until three in the morning. Something amazing has happened!

Sylvia-"Jaejung...?"

Jaejung-"Sylvia! (Hugs) I am so glad that you are awake!"

Sylvia-"What... What happened?"

Jaejung-"You freaked out and slipped into a deadly coma... they were going to announce you dead in the morning!"

Sylvia-"(Gasps) Oh my... I can't believe I almost died! W-Where's my mother and father... Where's Ming?"

Jaejung-"I'm going to call them, before I do, I have to call the nurse."

I quickly rush to the nurse and afterwards, I call everyone and tell them to come back. I knew everything was going to be fine, I knew Sylvia wasn't going to give up on us. I know that this is all my fault, but it wasn't in my intentions, will she really believe me when I say that? There's only one way to find out.