Chapter 4- Tears

Sylvia-"It's okay, Jaejung, it's okay."

Jaejung-"(Shakes head) How could I do something so heartless? Instead of cutting myself, I should've killed myself. I am a disgrace to this world."

Sylvia-"(Loudly) Don't say that!"

Just then, I kiss him....I grab him and I kiss him, his tears still running down his face as I kiss him passionately.
We stop and look at each other in the eyes, tears still racing down our faces. He slowly gets on top of me and kisses me. This strange, we're making out on the floor of a room forest....but I don't care. There are no words said, just actions, then someone walks in.

Ming-"Jaejung, Sylvia, w-Oh my goodness...."

We look at each other, not saying a word and Ming closes door and leaves....Wow!

Ming-"(Smiles) Diamond....no need for your idea, I think they're getting along just fine."

Diamond-"Really? That's great! I'll go check on them, I want to see if they're having fun."

Ming-"(Giggles, sarcastically) Oh, they're having fun alright....a lot of fun."

Diamond-"(Happily, claps) That is good, I'm glad! What should we do now?"

Ming-"I have a movie theatre.... Wanna go there?"

Diamond-"Let's go!"

After Ming left the room, he stays on top of me, not doing anything, just looking at me.
We talk for the remainder of the time and hours later, it's time for me to go home.

Jaejung-"See you later, princess."

Sylvia-"(Blushes, waves) See you....Jaejung."

Ming-"(Closes door, smiles) I knew you two would get along just fine!"

Jaejung-"(Blushes) Um, let's not talk about it, Mother. It's embarrassing."

Ming-"(Scoffs playfully) Don't be so shy! I was right about you two spending more time together, and you know it! (Silence) So....did you use tongue?"

Jaejung-"(Gasps, face turns red) M-Ma! Stop it!"

Ming-"(Laughs) Alright, I was only teasing. You should go to bed now, goodnight."

Jaejung-"(Hugs) Goodnight, I love you."

As soon as my mother and I get home, we both instantly go to our rooms and dive into bed. Tomorrow is the festival, I seriously can't wait to go! Maybe I'll go in a yukata, I will have to buy one....will his friends like me? Or will they hate me like everyone else that I encounter? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.