Section 1

After shopping, we spent the whole day together. Akio was with my father, Jaejung, and two other guys...I wonder how's it going for him. I am tempted to call him, but I don't want to interrupt. We had so much fun, too bad the fun came to an end! I finally arrive home...

Akio-"(Smiles, hugs) Welcome home!"

Sylvia-"I'm glad to be back home! How was suit shopping and everything else?"

Akio-"It was fun, it really was! I had so much fun, how about you?"

Sylvia-"(Sits down, takes off shoes) I had fun as well, I can't wait until you see the dress. It's very beautiful!"

Akio-"(Holds Sylvia's hand) I bet you're absolutely beautiful in it, you're beautiful in anything...But I have a question."

Sylvia-"Fire away!"

Akio-"Your hair...It's whiter and... longer, did you do something to it?"

Sylvia-"(Grabs hair, sighs) What, no! I didn't redye it or anything, I just simply brushed it before I left home."

Akio-"(Nervously) I-Is that normal?"

Sylvia-"(Looks down) I'm not entirely sure..."

Akio-"Maybe you should go to the doctor and see if there's something wrong. I don't see how hair can change its own color."

Sylvia-"(Smiles) It's probably nothing! It should be a good thing, right?"

Akio-"(Suspiciously) Yeah...you're right."

Sylvia-"Before I go to bed, I'm going to cut a little of it. You want to watch?"

Akio-"Of course!"

We both go into the bathroom and I quickly grab the scissors. I cut my hair and it stops at my thighs. It might not grow back as long.

Sylvia-"(Claps) There! Are you ready to go to bed?"

Akio-"Yep, let's go!"

When I lay down, I instantly fll asleep. Maybe I should go to the doctor to see about my hair... Why is it getting lighter and longer so quickly!? Is this normal? Finally, morning arrives and Akio is still sleeping. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror...my hair, my eyes...! My eyes are white! My hair is lighter and way longer than it was before I cut it, what's going on!?

Sylvia-"(Screams) Akio, Akio! Come quick!"

Akio-"(Rushes in) What, what's the mat-Oh, wow, what is up with your eyes!?"

Sylvia-"(Jumps back, hugs) I don't know!"

Akio-"How do you not know!?"

Sylvia-"(Freaks out) I don't know, don't yell at me! I just woke up and when I looked in the mirror, I saw my eyes and hair like this!"

Akio-"Maybe you should go to the doctor, there's got to be something really wrong with you..."

Sylvia-"(Softly sighs) Maybe you're right...Will you go with me?"

Akio-"(Pats shoulder) Of course, let's go get ready."

Could there be something seriously wrong with me? This scares me as I think about this on the way to the hospital, my eyes getting lighter, my hair getting lighter and longer by the minute!