Section 2

The next week, I tell my parents that I'm going to shop again, but actually, I'm going to meet up with Jaejung. Why would I need that many clothes, accessories, and shoes? My closet is literally as big as a mansion! Anyways, as I'm walking, I see Jaejung walking into the ice cream shop.

Sylvia-"(Sits) Hey, thanks for meeting me here, but we have to be on the lookout because my parents come here a lot."

Jaejung-"Alright, no problem. So what's the plan?"

Sylvia-"Plan? There is no plan, we continue to meet with each other and when I get my phone back, I'll text you. Write your number down on this napkin."

Jaejung-"(Writes) What if they take your phone to see if you have been talking to me?"

Sylvia-"Well, if I feel like they are, I'll delete the messages. (Jumps) Oh no! My parents, they're here!"

Jaejung-"O-(Sees back door) Come on, let's go through the back door."

When we leave, we had to my house and talk. I can't believe that I am doing this, I'm going behind my mother and father's back. I'm being disobedient... I'm sorry mother and father, but I love Jaejung. If it were them, they would do the same, I'm sure of it!

Jaejung-"I really don't want to leave you."

Sylvia-"Me either, I wish that you could stay, I hate that we can't be together! (Hears door) Oh shoot!"

Jaejung-"What's the matter?"

Sylvia-"My parents, they're here! (Grabs hand, goes upstairs) Come on, hurry! (Closes door) Listen, you have to sneak out of my window."

Jaejung-"(Looks down) Alright, no  problem, here's my number. I'll talk to you later and...I love you."

Sylvia-"I love you too, Jaejung."

He quickly jumped out of the window and I watched him until he was completely gone. That was a close one, my parents checked on me and cooked lunch. Finally, they gave my phone back to me, I could finally text Jaejung. What if we get caught and what if I get in trouble? I don't know what to do, I love Jaejung so much and I don't want to leave him, he's very important to me...