Section 2

When I came home after hanging out with Aiko, my mother, and Ming, I see rose petals on the floor... As I walk, it leads upstairs to....our room. The door is closed, so I open it, and I see champagne, beautiful flowers, rose petals on the bed, and Akio....His hair is in a messy ponytail, he walks up to me, holds me, and smiles.

Akio-"How did things go with the ladies?"

Sylvia-"(Blushes) Um, u-it went great, how'd it go with the guys?"

Akio-"It went just fine....You're so beautiful, I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress."

Sylvia-"(Face turns red) What is all of this for?"

Akio-"I just wanted to do something nice for you before tomorrow comes."

Sylvia-"We're not having a honeymoon?"

Akio-"Of course we are! The honeymoon is going to be heaven. Do you remember your vows?"

Sylvia-"Yes, do you?"

Akio-"It took awhile, but yes."

I look down, I find myself blushing extremely hard. Akio's shirt is off and his abs are showing....He is so muscular, I want to touch them, but I try to resist. I'm sure he can tell that my whole face is red! He hugs me and pulls me closer to him...!

Sylvia-"Wh-What're you doing!?"

Akio-"I'm hugging you....Do you want to touch them?"

Sylvia-"(Blushes) What!?"

Akio-"You want to touch my abs, don't you?"

Sylvia-"How'd you...?"

Akio-"I've known for quite awhile now, I know how you are. If you want to touch them, you can touch them, you don't have to ask."

Right after he said that, I look up and gently put my hand on his stomach, and I rub his abs. I bet his punches hurt....Something comes to mind while I'm smoothly rubbing his body...

Akio-"Are....are you okay?"

Sylvia-"Um, yes, but I have a question."

Akio-"Alright, go ahead."

Sylvia-"Later in our marriage, would you ever hit me?"

Akio-"What!? You mean abuse you!? No way, I would never hit you! Besides, you're a woman, I would never lay hands on a woman, no matter what! What makes you ask?"

Sylvia-"Oh! No reason, I just wanted to know....Are you just saying those things because of the moment? Because men usually say that they'll never hit you, but later on, they start to abuse you everyday...."

Akio-"(Sighs) Sylvia, you know that I'd never do anything like that to you. I love you too much! Besides, I would hate myself if I ever hit a woman, especially you."

That makes me happy hearing him say that. I smile and continue to rub his muscles, then he kisses me. Everything went on from there. It gets very intense....There are children reading, I shouldn't explain what we're doing. If you're old enough to know, you'll know, am I right? Anyways....tomorrow is the wedding and this goes through my mind over and over, my heart skips a beat as I think about this!