Section 3

The next day, I attempt to visit Sylvia, but I fear that she wouldn't want to see me, so I text her. I'm surprised she answered, I thought she'd be angry with me.

Jaejung-How are you feeling?

Sylvia-I'm felling fine, just tired.

Jaejung-Listen, Sylvia, I apologize that I put you through all of that heartache and pain. What I did was so wrong, but it was not in my intentions!

Sylvia-I know, Jaejung, you told this yesterday over and over, I said that I forgive you.

Jaejung-But I know you're still upset with me.

Sylvia-So what? If I forgive you, then it really shouldn't matter because if I was that upset, I wouldn't have forgiven you! Now, please do not put me through this again, I told you that I forgive you and that's it.

Jaejung-Alright... I'll talk to you later?

Sylvia-Yes, I love you.

Jaejung-I love you more.

I guess I was just being paranoid... Does this mean that I can visit her now? After hours of thinking about it, I finally decided that I'd visit her next week. This week, she has to rest. As I sit in my room, I start to throw my phone into the air and catch it. I forgot how boring and lonely it was here without Sylvia by my side. I go downstairs, where my mother is making dinner. I sit at the table as quiet as a mouse.

Ming-"(Looks) Hey, son, what's the matter?"

Jaejung-"(Sighs) Nothing, mother..."

Ming-"... If it's about Sylvia, don't worry, she isn't upset with you, she just needs rest right now. When she has had enough rest, she will come back, just let her get her rest."

Jaejung-"But... you don't think after all of this, that she has fallen out of love with me, do you?"

Ming-"I think she's still in love with you because of the way she still looks at you."

That wonderful advice gave me motivation. She's right, I should wait until she's finished resting to worry about it because I don't want to put too much on Sylvia's shoulders. Don't worry, we will be together and we will stay that way.