Section 3

The Summer Festival is coming up, should I go? I don't know if I want to go with Aiko and Jaejung because they'll do the same thing! Should I invite Aiko or Jaejung? I want to invite Jaejung because I can barely see him. I think I will take Jaejung.

Sylvia-"(Calls) Um, hello, Jaejung?"

Jaejung-"Yes?"

Sylvia-"I want to go to the festival with you... and only you."

Jaejung-"(Smiles) Alright, are you going to shop for a yukata?"

Sylvia-"Yes, of course."

We both hung up and I instantly called Aiko. I had to make a plan with her so my parents won't know that I'm with Jaejung.

Aiko-"Hi, Sylvia!"

Sylvia-"Hey, Aiko! I need a favor from you."

Aiko-"Of course, anything for my best friend!"

Sylvia-"(Smiles) Aww, I really owe you, but I'm going to the festival with Jaejung. I wanted to invite you, but my parents does not want me to be with him. I was wondering if you could fake like you're there with me."

Aiko-"Okay, so you want me to go to the festival, but not with you two?"

Sylvia-"Yes, could you?"

Aiko-"Yes! I'd love to do it! I'll go shop for another yukata, see you at the festival!"

I am so excited that I get to finally spend a whole day with Jaejung. My parents won't suspect a thing, for the festival, Aiko can come to the door while Jaejung waits outside and we can go! This will actually work,  surprisingly! Hours later, I finally finished getting ready, Aiko showed up.

Aiko-"Mr. and Mrs. Lanehart, good evening! Did Sylvia leave yet?"

Diamond-"Of course not, darling, here she come right now. You two are going to the festival together?"

Aiko-"Yes, we're best friends and we promised to do mostly everything together."

Sylvia-"I'm ready, bye mother, bye father!"

I can't believe that actually worked, we walked out of the door. Before we left the building, we started to talk about having. For a second, I thought that something went wrong, but when I walked outside, I saw him...