Section 2

The next day at school, Jaejung sits closer to Akio and I, is he up to something?

Sylvia-"So your mother is a fashion designer?"

Akio-"Yep, she even has her own fashion line! I'd love to show you the outfits she's making for this magazine!"

Sylvia-"(Smiles) Of course, you know I'd love to join."

Akio-"Yes! I'm so happy, I can't wait!"

Jaejung's thoughts-They're already going to his place!? They just met! I can't believe that she's gotten over me so quickly... It slowly breaks my heart, she doesn't look at me, not even once. I get up and leave the classroom. This is so agitating...

Akio-"So in Korea, how many friends did you have?"

Sylvia-"I didn't have any friends, however, people liked me..."

Akio-"Huh... So you never had any close friends until now?"

Sylvia-"Pretty much."

Akio-"Wow... people can be so cruel, huh? Especially here in Japan, a lot of people are very careless. I'm from Hong Kong, it's very fun there, I love it there."

Sylvia-"My friend, Aiko is from Thailand, I would love to visit every part of Asia!"

Akio-"(Smiles) Maybe one day you and I could go there after high school."

Sylvia-"(Smiles) Yeah, that sounds nice."

After school was over, we went to my house so I could let my parents know where I was going.

Diamond-"Hey, kids! Are you here to study with Sylvia?"

Akio-"Oh, no, we are going to my place so I can show her the outfits my mother is working on."

Juntao-"Oh, well, go right ahead! Just call us when you're ready to come home so we can pick you up."

Akio-"I could walk her home..."

Sylvia-"No, i couldn't have you to do that, then you'll have to walk back all by yourself."

Akio-"(Smiles) That's just fine, I'd do whatever for you."

Diamond-"(Smiles at Juntao) Well, how about this... You two walk back here together and Akio can spend the night here, how about that?"

Sylvia-"Really, could you, Akio!?"

Akio-"Of course, I'd love to! I'll just pack a bag before we leave my house. Are you ready to go?"

Sylvia-"Yes! Goodbye mother, goodbye, father!"

Akio-"(Bows) Goodbye."

As we are walking, we see Jaejung walking the opposite way. I totally ignore him, of course, I hate to ignore him, but it's just not meant to be...