Section 2

After my mother finished, they bring me onto the shoot. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest, I'm so nervous! I stand there for a couple of minutes and they finally tell me the concept.

Man-"Alright, Sylvia! Don't be scared, there are only crew members and your parents here, if you mess up, that's fine, we want you to feel calm and at home. Now, the concept is being stood up, you've gotten your hopes up for meeting your boyfriend, but he never shows up. And go!"

I start to pose, without knowing it, my body automatically moves. I look up and tears begin to come.

Man-"That's good, that's good! Keep it going, you're a natural!"

As my tears fall, they think that it's fake, but they're real tears. I sit on the ground and do a pose looking down at the ground. After twenty more poses, I'm finally finished. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be!

Juntao-"You did great, Sylvie! Those tears were realistic, I'm so proud of you."

Sylvia-"Thanks, father. (Wipes tears) It was nothing."

Diamond-"Yes, you did amazing, I'll bring you back tomorrow, how's that?"

Sylvia-"Sounds great."

I can't believe those tears came out of my eyes as fast as they did. After looking at the pictures, I was shocked... I was shocked because of how awesome they looked. Afterwards, we all went for ice cream and when we arrived, we saw Jaejung and Aiko, my whole mood changed... However, I changed it back.

Jaejung-"Hey, Sylvia!"

Sylvia-"Mother, father, how about this table?"

Jaejung-"Huh...?"

Aiko-"Don't get sad, she probably didn't hear you! Go over there!"

Jaejung-"(Gets up) Hey, Sylvia! Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Lanehart."

Both-"Good afternoon."

Diamond-"Jaejung, how's Ming?"

Jaejung-"She's great, she has been fixing up her room. She wanted different decorations."

Diamond-"That's great! Sylvia, look who's here!"

Sylvia-"I see. Father, can I get this?"

Juntao-"Of course, sweetheart."

Jaejung-"Sylvia...?"

Sylvia-"Oh my gosh, mother, they have your favorite!"

Diamond-"(Smiles) That's good, but is everything alright between you and Jaejung?"

Sylvia-"Oh, yes, completely fine! Just that he turned his back on me, but whatever, right? Let's order."

I hate that I said that, Jaejung stands there with a sad facial expression and I sit there with a calm facial expression. As I look at him, I try to keep calm, I don't want to show my weakness anymore. I can't and I won't.