Section 1

I finally dye my hair back to white and my hair had grown all the way to the floor! How does my hair grow so long? It's like I'm in an anime or something. Anyways, one day after school, Akio and I went to the ice cream shop. He said that he loves ice cream and so do I, so we went there.

Akio-"I can't believe that we both love ice cream! What is your favorite? (Looks) Va-Vanilla, correct?"

Sylvia-"Yes, it's vanilla, how did you know!?"

Akio-"Eh, you have a pin on your shirt that says you love vanilla."

Sylvia-"(Looks down, laughs) Oh wow! I seriously forgot that I had this on! Thank you for noticing."

Akio-"No problem, I'll go order for us both."

Sylvia-"(Smiles) Thank you."

He walked to the counter to order and when he did, Jaejung walked up to my table. He looked serious, I haven't seen that face in so long...

Sylvia-"Um... what is it?"

Jaejung-"Are you on a date with him?"

Sylvia-"No, we're just here as friends, if this was a date, we probably wouldn't be dressed in our school clothes."

Jaejung-"But you like him, don't you?"

Sylvia-"(Frowns) Why do you care, anyways!?"

Jaejung-"I don't! I was only asking!"

Sylvia-"Looks like you care enough to ask, right?"

Jaejung-"(Looks away) Whatever..."

Sylvia-"Listen, Mr. Play It Cool, you came over here to my table, asking me questions, getting in my business! So don't you dare get an attitude with me!"

Jaejung-"Listen, I-"

Sylvia-"No, I'm done listening, I refuse to!"

Jaejung-"What is your problem, why are you being such a jerk!?"

Sylvia-"(Scoffs) Jerk? (Gets up) I have no  problem and I am no jerk! You came over here to me!"

Akio-"(Sits ice cream down) Um... is everything alright?"

Jaejung-"Who are you!?"

Sylvia-"He doesn't have to answer that, please go away. We are trying to enjoy our ice cream..."

Jaejung-"Fine..."

He finally left and I took a deep breath, what's his problem? Why did he come over and do that? It's not like I said something to him first, I didn't even know he was there! I refuse to let him ruin my day, I am not mad at Jaejung, I'm just trying to stay away from him like my parents told me to. I have no time to be slowed down by someone from my past, he hasn't done anything wrong, but I just don't want to interact with someone from my past that I intend to keep in my past... I need someone new.