Section 3

Afterwards, we lie next to each other, faces red. I am afraid to make eye contact with him because what am I going to say? He gets on top of me and smiles.

Jaejung-"(Smiles) I'm so happy that you decided to love me for me! I never thought anyone would do that."

Sylvia-"Your last girlfriend did, didn't....didn't she?"

Jaejung-"(Pauses, sighs) No, she left me....no warning or anything, besides, she texted me and said she only loved me for my looks....I was going to tell you, but....it was too emotional at the time."

Sylvia-"Well, forget about her because I love you for you....only you, okay?"

Jaejung-"(Smiles) Alright."

The next day, we go to school, I think we are officially a couple now....a real couple. The best part is that we're in the same class!
Later that day, I walk to the restroom and this group of girls follows me into the restroom.

Sylvia-"(Turns around) Um, hello, may I help you?"

Girl-"(Scoffs, angrily) No, but we can help you. Of course, I'm Gumi, this is Fiji and Fuji, they're twins, that's Yanota, and this is Hara. Now, Yanota has something to ask you."

Yanota-"(Quietly) Um, could you please stay away from Jaejung?"

Sylvia-"(Gasps) What....?"

Yanota-"You see, I have a crush on him, I've had a crush on him since middle school....and I really want him to be by my side. So I beg....please, could you tell him that you won't see him anymore?"

Sylvia-"(Scoffs) Are you serious? Are you stupid? (Angrily) No....no! I love him, I can't let him go, no!"

Gumi grabs me by my shirt and pushes me against the wall.

Gumi-"No!? Listen, you better stay away from Jaejung or else...."

Sylvia-"(Frowns) Am I supposed to be afraid!? Four words to all of you....(Leans closer, smirks) Bring it on, bitches.

They walked out of the restroom, Yanota stopped and looked back at me, then ran out. Why, why!? I can't leave him, I need him, he is not leaving my side... He can't."