Section 1

I get closer to him and put my hands on both his legs....and I rub the scars, it won't do much, but this way, he'll know that he's not alone.

Jaejung"(Blushes) What're you doing, Sylvia?"

Sylvia-"Rubbing them away....they have to go away...."

Before I know it, tears are rolling down my face, I'm crying. I hate to see this! He doesn't deserve so much pain, take the pain away, please, take it away.

Jaejung-"(Pauses) Sylvia....stop crying, I'm fine, okay? I'm fine."

Sylvia-"Don't say that, do not say that you are fine, you are not fine! Why don't you tell me what's wrong, tell me! I'm here for you, I will always be here for you. Please....I won't give up on you."

Jaejung-"(Sighs, looks down) Alright, I'll tell you....all the things that I have told you before wasn't all of the things that happened to me when I was younger. In  elementary, I finally made a friend, we did everything together....this was after my brother died. One day, my friend, Yashune and I were running together, playing tag. I fell on the ground and I faked to be dead, I was only playing and I hate that I was. He called out to me and ran to me to see if I was okay, just then, I grabbed his ankle....I thought he was going to fall on his behind, so I started laughing, but he hit his head very bad, blood coming out of the side of his head....I cried, I cried, and I cried....I told the police what happened, so they let me go. (Puts head down) I am a murderer! It's my fault, I hate the day I was born."

He starts to cry and I can't help but to stand up, grab his hands.... When he stands up, he stands there crying, he looks at me and I look at him.

Sylvia-"It's going to be alright...."